Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lose muscle while cutting

gege2003

hi guys, is possible to lose muscle on a 900kcal diet(only protein) with 350mg weekly of test prop in my blood?

if i keep strenght that mean i am keep muscle as well?

my friends say that strenght don't mean shit.

i am not big.. before diet i was 5.7 185 pounds 19%bodyfat.

350 a week would be enough for eating -900 below maint...but eating just 900 no that's not going to stop you from losing some muscle too. Prob double that or use something stronger like NPP or Tren.
Why not just do -900 it will take alittle longer but you will still get there?

What kind of protocol are you on? It seems like you're dropping calories too far and then adding prop making things more complicated than they need to be.

Focusing more attention to the nutrition piece seems like it would be a better route.

What kind of protocol are you on? It seems like you're dropping calories too far and then adding prop making things more complicated than they need to be.

Focusing more attention to the nutrition piece seems like it would be a better route.

what protocol? i want to lose bodyfat and get abs.

That's a goal.

Protocol is;

"I eat this"

"I train like this"

wow OP you need to eat alot more than that man. and keep protein high, fats med-high and carbs med-low.

google "carb cycling for fatloss" i found this very good and dude i dont know you well or all your stats but i feel more than safe to say you should be eating 1500+ even when cutting. and remember what you eat matters.
900 is too low IMO and fatloss will actually stall since your body will go into starvation mode. you will do better eating 4 or 5 times a day while watchingcals and carbs. rather than eat1 or 2 bigger meals all at once, low cals or not.

Ah the old protein only diet.

I can guarantee you will lose muscle, anabolics are over rated when it comes down to preserving muscle imo.

Top Bottom