Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lose 30lbs on cycle

offsiderule

[FONT=&quot]I have never taken steroids before and need advice and help with what I should take. I workout 4 to 5 times a week and I would like to lose about 30 lbs and turn my bulk into muscle. I am 50 years Old and I am 6’3” and I weigh 298lbs. I have always been big, but I don’t look fat with a big beer belly. I would like to only take an oral drug. I am highly afraid of needles. Any help would be great.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank You[/FONT]

steroids ARE NOT USED TO DROP WEIGHT LIKE THAT WHATSOEVER... people that are overweight should not use steroids.. you need to learn how to fix your diet and put in the work in the gym... sarms would be an option for you but noone with even a small fraction of a brain cell would advise you to use steroids

I have never taken steroids before and need advice and help with what I should take. I workout 4 to 5 times a week and I would like to lose about 30 lbs and turn my bulk into muscle. I am 50 years Old and I am 6’3” and I weigh 298lbs. I have always been big, but I don’t look fat with a big beer belly. I would like to only take an oral drug. I am highly afraid of needles. Any help would be great.

Thank You

Start with the diet.

you will actually do yourself more harm than good running steroids while abuse.

you can actually cause permanent heart issues

i would recommend 2 safe products for you N2slin and cardarine (i got codes)

why don't you hit me up man for a consult and we will get your shit fixed.

[FONT=&quot]I have never taken steroids before and need advice and help with what I should take. I workout 4 to 5 times a week and I would like to lose about 30 lbs and turn my bulk into muscle. I am 50 years Old and I am 6’3” and I weigh 298lbs. I have always been big, but I don’t look fat with a big beer belly. I would like to only take an oral drug. I am highly afraid of needles. Any help would be great.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank You[/FONT]
You need to diet to get the fat off. Steroids do not burn fat and that will cause you more harm than good. You can add cardarine and cardazol from www.esarms.com to aid you, but diet is where the magic happens

Top Bottom