x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Lose 30lbs on cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Lose 30lbs on cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have never taken steroids before and need advice and help with what I should take. I workout 4 to 5 times a week and I would like to lose about 30 lbs and turn my bulk into muscle. I am 50 years Old and I am 6’3” and I weigh 298lbs. I have always been big, but I don’t look fat with a big beer belly. I would like to only take an oral drug. I am highly afraid of needles. Any help would be great. Thank You

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Lose 30lbs on cycle

I have never taken steroids before and need advice and help with what I should take. I workout 4 to 5 times a week and I would like to lose about 30 lbs and turn my bulk into muscle. I am 50 years Old and I am 6’3” and I weigh 298lbs. I have always been big, but I don’t look fat with a big beer belly. I would like to only take an oral drug. I am highly afraid of needles. Any help would be great.

Thank You

Re: Lose 30lbs on cycle

steroids ARE NOT USED TO DROP WEIGHT LIKE THAT WHATSOEVER... people that are overweight should not use steroids.. you need to learn how to fix your diet and put in the work in the gym... sarms would be an option for you but noone with even a small fraction of a brain cell would advise you to use steroids

Quote Quote posted by offsiderule View Post
    I have never taken steroids before and need advice and help with what I should take. I workout 4 to 5 times a week and I would like to lose about 30 lbs and turn my bulk into muscle. I am 50 years Old and I am 6’3” and I weigh 298lbs. I have always been big, but I don’t look fat with a big beer belly. I would like to only take an oral drug. I am highly afraid of needles. Any help would be great.

Thank You
    Start with the diet.

All Natural

You cannot use AAS to lose fat or body weight!!!

you will actually do yourself more harm than good running steroids while abuse.

you can actually cause permanent heart issues

i would recommend 2 safe products for you N2slin and cardarine (i got codes)

why don't you hit me up man for a consult and we will get your shit fixed.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by offsiderule View Post

Thank You
    You need to diet to get the fat off. Steroids do not burn fat and that will cause you more harm than good. You can add cardarine and cardazol from www.esarms.com to aid you, but diet is where the magic happens
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM