Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lorcaserin for weight loss

Darrell cube

Hi everybody, thank you in advance , I just wanted some extra info about this product, some people say it's a steroid and others say it's just a weight loss drug, I know a couple of guys at my local gym taking it for fat loss and cutting and I can tell they getting good results, I found it online in 10 mg tabs and I was wondering if it's better than anavar and which one is milder on side effects, thank you.

The new drug, called Belviq (lorcaserin), is made by Arena Pharmaceuticals. Here's what you need to know: How does Belviq work? The drug works by controlling appetite — specifically by activating brain receptors for serotonin, a neurotransmitter that triggers feelings of satiety and satisfaction.

In other words, it doesn't actually burn body fat. It just decreases appetite. I wouldn't waste your money on it.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

Cardarine GW and SR9009 would definitely be much better and safer alternatives. They actually contribute to fat loss as such, and will help you get it even further by boosting your athletic performance. The best part about them is that they do not have side effects, so they are very safe to take.

I have 2 much metter options:

1. This is the stimulant option that will control appetite. Go with the old school EC stack. 24mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine 2-3 times per day. That will absolutely crush your appetite.

2. The non-stim option. Stack Cardarine 20mg per day with N2Slin 4-6 tabs per day. This will increase endurance and directly increase fat loss.

Top Bottom