Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loosing Body Fat While Gaining Muscle ??

Is it possible for somebody to loose body fat while gaining muscle without the use of gear or any stimulants..... Basically with good training , cardio post training and cardio on non workout days, coupled with a clean diet and perfect eating regimen? If so where should daily caloric intake be to try and acheive this ?

possible but probably pretty difficult -- dont' expect anything miraculous

you'd probably have to eat slightly over maintenance calorie wise and do extra excercise (cardio + weights) to get rid of fat

feelin_kinda_saucey said:
Is it possible for somebody to loose body fat while gaining muscle without the use of gear or any stimulants..... Basically with good training , cardio post training and cardio on non workout days, coupled with a clean diet and perfect eating regimen? If so where should daily caloric intake be to try and acheive this ?

I started working with a sports nutritionist about 1 3/4 years ago. Just eating clean and doing cardio along with lifting heavy I went from 293 @ 24% bf to 274 @ 13% bf. I lost 40lbs. of bf and put on 21lbs. of muscle. Since school started I having been eating properly so nothing has happened lately. I figure 25 more lbs. of bf to lose and I should look pretty good.

Top Bottom