Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loose Body fat

F@TBASTARD

im 260 at 22.5 % body fat, i have 8 weeks to loose as much body fat as possible. Im not competing just going to school and want to lean down. Im scrapped for cash and this is all i have to work with. I have 8 weeks worth of whinny, clen and plenty of ECA Stack, I plan on taking 8 weeks of whinny , 2 weeks on 2 weeks off of clen , substituting the eca in when not taking Clen. As far as dieting, i have a whole freezer full of beef but not much else, i can get some chicken and eggs . My questions are does my W/clen/eca cycle look alright? #2 since i have more beef than i no what to do with how much of my protein intake a day consist of beef products? if i go by the 1.5g protein per 1 pound body weight?
#3 I know cardio is one of the key factors, i can play Basketball 4 mornings a week , Is this adequate? if not should i do sprint workouts with the bike everyother day? and my last Question : is 22-12% body fat in 8 weeks reasonable or a Pipe Dream? Sorry for the long post, just figured the more detail i included about myself the better info i might recieve. Any help is appreciated. Oh shit i powerlift 5 days a week also . Thanks

Try posting on the diet board, you might get a faster response.
Take a look at Mr. X's threads. He has a ton of great info. Specifically look into a CKD diet.
I'm getting ready to drop some fat too and will be doing a CKD diet.
Just remember to follow the instructions. I did not my first try at CKD and its results were poor.

22-12% in 8 weeks? Ha Ha....Maybe with Dnp.....best bet with perfect diet and no DNP you could do 1% per week with clen and eca...however you will loose some LBM along the way....

lower cals 500 below bmr am cardio on empty stomach
or do Mr. X's CKD on the diet board

Top Bottom