Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for where to buy where to buy ketotifen

MAGNETOLD

I have been trying to put my hands on some ketotifen, but I haven't been able to find it online with out prescription from the doc, some info online say I can take also benadryl, are they talking about regular benadryl tablets for allergy?

Ketotifen is a medically used anti-histamine to treat asthma and allergies. Ketotifen has been shown to inhibit the down regulation of the beta 2 receptors caused by clenbuterol. Consequently, you can continue taking clenbuterol for a longer period of time without having to cycle off to regenerate the receptor sensitivity by adding ketotifen. Additionally, it means that you don't need as much clenbuterol to get the same benefits. Although no studies have been done to find the most effective dose of ketotifen for this purpose, most users find a daily dose of 2-3 milligrams (mgs) to be ideal, and this dosage can be split or taken in one sitting. Meanwhile, higher doses are likely to cause drowsiness and increased appetite that can be sometimes severe.

As for a source, you might be able to get your doctor to prescribe it for you. It shouldn't be too hard.

You could also head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. There are probably a couple different sources that carry it.

Top Bottom