x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

looking for someone with experience for a protocol looking for someone with experience for a protocol

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about looking for someone with experience for a protocol looking for someone with experience for a protocol within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I will switch to blast and cruise for long term competitionsafter almost 8 years of natural bodybuildingI'm looking for someone who would be able to give me advicewhat would have the knowledge to advance + experience contact meif your job is physical or chemical preparation

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for someone with experience for a protocol looking for someone with experience for a protocol

I will switch to blast and cruise for long term competitionsafter almost 8 years of natural bodybuildingI'm looking for someone who would be able to give me advicewhat would have the knowledge to advance + experience contact meif your job is physical or chemical preparation

Re: looking for someone with experience for a protocol looking for someone with experience for a protocol

If you want a protocol I think you want a cycle right?
    go with a test base 500mgs of enan add some sarms on top and pct

Re: looking for someone with experience for a protocol looking for someone with experience for a protocol

I do consultations but space is super limited right now, reach out to me by PM and we can figure out a time
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

I'm not at all keen on B&C

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

bro lay out your thoughts and we can help you

I intend to compete at high levels, I have been doing this for 8-9 years at a natural levelblast and cruise is the best option relaunching the ax every time is a waste of time and painful to the bodyI am someone extremely seriousI'm counting on somesustaProvironhcgAnavarmasteronDostinexnpp just for the jointsthe bridge or cruise will be 125mg test week + proviron or masteron according to my wishes
    I intend to compete at high levels, I have been doing this for 8-9 years at a natural levelblast and cruise is the best option relaunching the ax every time is a waste of time and painful to the bodyI am someone extremely seriousI'm counting on somesustaProvironhcgAnavarmasteronDostinexnpp just for the jointsthe bridge or cruise will be 125mg test week + proviron or masteron according to my wishes

out first:

QUESTIONS 1 /
    I would like to know if there is a calculation to establish the mg of testo that one needs (in an individual way)? to be able to saturate the receivers without the on "saturated"

J'iamgine with the tesot toal during a price of sung on arriving at an approximate knowledge?

QUESTION 2

You have to take "npp" in a fairly small dose, say 100 mg a week for joint health. Does that require you to have dostinex?

or mucuna prurien for dopaminergic effects?

QUESTIONS 3

after several hundred research I am for the use of hcg a cure and cruise provided that obviously have a lifestyle adapt as well
    that the fact of making contests between blastin and a cruise in order to preserve our "testicles" haha

I think that the quantity in cure from week 3 -13 until the last injection and awaiting the half life of this one is 250 iu / 2 times a week or 500ui per week

to avoid long term desensitization of leydig cells.

should the hcg be started from week 3 (with sustanon base)?

should hcg be combined with an AI?

even during a cruise / trt?

Question 4

does the product have anti-estrogen properties by synergistically attacking eg "masteron and proviron)

can bearing the use of ia?

Is using AI in cruise / trt optional depending on the individual estrogen sensitivity level?

question 5

during a bridge to a cruise we must perform the injection directly after the end of our cycle?

example cycle 10 weeks

week 11 on begins the dose of testo?

^^^ these are all good questions, how about we talk about them on an upcoming Q&A podcast on evo?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

On the receptors thought: quite simply when you stop responding.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

A lot of these topics are discussed frequently so I like stevesmi's idea of putting it all into a single podcast.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***