Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some help here

prideofarkansas

[FONT=&quot]Alright, Looking for a little help here all..I am 26 years old and fight my body to stay at a solid 155 pounds (I am a consistent 4.0 - 5.5 body fat...no BS and my testosterone levels are right on)...I have gone to my doc about this and all he says (after sucking like 20 tubes of my blood) is that I have a fast metabolism and that I should take cholesterol medication to help slow it down, and only for that reason because my cholesterol is perfect. then he tells me to take in over 4000 calories a day and not do any cardio cause my body hyper burns them. okay dude im skinny...I fill up fast and the only time I can chow down like in huge proportions is if I do cardio, I never knew how much of a vicious cycle this would be. I am fit and have tried all the hardgainer excercise and diet routines out there and cannot break 160. My doc also has explained to me that my frame is built to support much more muscle mass than I have...I dont think he has any idea how much that did not help the situation...I have broad shoulders a skinny waist and I have muscle definition for what I have so I dont look like im a starving kid somewhere. I have tried supplement loads and eat huge amounts of protein every day...my training regiments have varied and at the point I feel my strongest is when I only do push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups I see my muscles react so this is what I have stuck with, but Im so tired of only being 155 and having to gorge myself and being lethargic just to hit 160...I'm to active to be a couch potato. I do not want to be a monster but I would like to be a healthy, toned and hard 170-180...Is DHT the way to go here? I have no problem working hard physically to reach my goals but eating 4000 cals a day just isnt for me...could you guys help with some info? I would really appreciate it![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

noone is going to advise you to use steroids being that much undersized... that will only make your problems worse... you will gain too much, too fast, putting tremendous amounts of strain on your joints, ligaments and tendons... so if thats what your implying, i dont know anyone with a fraction of a brain that would tell you to go that route

Steroids aren't the answer here. You really need to adjust your diet. Start adding in more calorically dense but healthy choices like natural peanut or almond butter if you are finding the sheer volume of food to be an issue.

dude don't listen to this idiot doctor

if you have a fast metabolism and you eat more food guess what will happen? lol, your metabolism will just speed up more! that is the hilarious thing that goes over peoples heads out there. just like how fat people eat less food with a slow metabolism and their metabolism drops more and they spin their wheels forever. it isn't about eating more or eating less because your body adjusts!
some people just have skinny bone genetics. if so use this to your advantage instead of thinking its a negative

the weight room is going to be your haven to build quality muscle mass over time. it isn't going to be about throwing tons of food at your body and hopping on the sauce

now don't get me wrong, nutrition is super important. HOWEVER what i have found is all these skinny guys eat pop tarts, pizza, fast food, etc. foods that lack nutrition entirely. you need to go on a diet which is full of nutritious food

Sarms could be helpful assuming you have your diet and training on the right track. Esarms.com has some great prebuilt stacks and I have had great luck with their products. Stay away from prohormones. They are pretty much like steroids, but with even worse side effects.

What do you guys recommend for me ? I don’t want to harm myself. Would SARMS be helpful ? Or maybe some prohormones?

No and err no.

You aren't putting in enough food and drugs wont change that.

What do you guys recommend for me ? I don’t want to harm myself. Would SARMS be helpful ? Or maybe some prohormones?

get on a good workout program and eat nutritious food.

you can get in touch with me for a consult and i can help you 1 on 1 if you are really serious here

Top Bottom