Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some advice on my cycle

Your right anadrol is overall better than dbol and every oral has a level of toxicity some are stronger than other and in my opinion anadrol is the strongest and I wouldn't recommend it to someone you has ran gear in years that's all I'm saying.

Your right anadrol is overall better than dbol and every oral has a level of toxicity some are stronger than other and in my opinion anadrol is the strongest and I wouldn't recommend it to someone you has ran gear in years that's all I'm saying.

Well ill agree w you there. But if he is dead set on using an oral. Then id rather him steer away from dbol. Or maybe no oral at all. Just straight test to get back on the horse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dbol, anadrol and halo are all very liver toxic oral steroids. Your liver is a very hearty organ and can take a beating but that doesn't mean you should abuse it.

I see no problems with including a 4-6 week kick start of anadrol/dbol in a steroid cycle if you have no pre-existing liver issues and use a good liver aid supplement while running the orals.

Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com

Your original cycle is fine man. The only thing I would do is run the aromasin from day 1 of your cycle instead of keeping it on hand. Especially being on a budget.......if you get gyno you will be spending a shit ton to get that fixed.

Top Bottom