Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking "soft" after estrogen rebound

wtfersk8s

First of all i am a former fatty, went from 290+ down to a carb depleted 195 8%(6'1). So i have a lot of fat cells to fill up...

When i came off my carb cycling diet, i jumped immediately into a 40/40/20 diet and i began to bloat BAD(im talking 15lbs in 5 days). Didnt know what was causing it, after doing some reading i got on some letro eod and dropped fats from my diet for two weeks. I began eating normal with no bloat but i looked "soft".

So i figured when i start dieting again i will go back to normal but now that im 5 weeks into dieting and starting to see veins pop out, i still look soft. I've gained some fat around pecs that ive never had, gained lower back fat, gained lower belly fat.

So my question is, how can i go back to normal/hard? Or am i fucked?

I bulked for 6 months and made had great size/strength gains, arms moved up 1" to 17. Workouts going great, sleep has been different ever since the ordeal. I'll wake up to piss/not getting 8hrs...

link to blood test/thread? I've been using NovXT at 2/caps night ever since to help deal with estrogen problems btw...

Top Bottom