Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking a little puffy 7 weeks in...

cutronie

[FONT=&quot]Currently on 400/400mgs test p tren a on week 7 started losing definition and getting a smoother fuller look about a week ago. I'm not on any AI but I have nolva if that could work while on cycle? I don't mind the extra puffiness since I'm bulking feels like I'm on dbol. just wondering if I were to take AI or nolva would it slowdown my gains?[/FONT]

what are you talking about shut down your gains... i'll tell you what will fuck your gains up... letting your estrogen get too high.. then see the fucking shit you have to deal with... what you are doing right now is way past stupid... nolva IS NOT AN AI... you should have been using one from the start... doing this on a tren cycle and not controlling sides is going to create you some big problems... i have no clue why you are using tren when you dont even understand basic steroid concepts in the first place

Oh boy, on high estro tren will be a real bit*h... And running nolva with tren is big NO. Next time plan your cycle better...

Currently on 400/400mgs test p tren a on week 7 started losing definition and getting a smoother fuller look about a week ago. I'm not on any AI but I have nolva if that could work while on cycle? I don't mind the extra puffiness since I'm bulking feels like I'm on dbol. just wondering if I were to take AI or nolva would it slowdown my gains?

Take the damn AI.

[FONT=&quot]Currently on 400/400mgs test p tren a on week 7 started losing definition and getting a smoother fuller look about a week ago. I'm not on any AI but I have nolva if that could work while on cycle? I don't mind the extra puffiness since I'm bulking feels like I'm on dbol. just wondering if I were to take AI or nolva would it slowdown my gains?[/FONT]

Saying an ai slows your gains is one of the biggest broscience myths out there. Not running an ai will give you bad horrible bloat, titties, and a dead dick. Assuming you dont want those things

Top Bottom