Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a little guidance

surtr

Gonna start a new cycle in about a montr. Considering tren and test.
Question is what dosages and which tren,which test and pct suggestions.
STATS: 29 years old, 4th cycle, 230 lbs at 6'2", bf 15% (measured 3 weeks ago by some hopefully competent trainer at gym); my goals being some of everything. Bigger, leaner, and tighter. Been lifiting for 10 years pretty steady.
Your advice is appreciated and will be used. Thx.

surtr said:
Gonna start a new cycle in about a montr. Considering tren and test.
Question is what dosages and which tren,which test and pct suggestions.
STATS: 29 years old, 4th cycle, 230 lbs at 6'2", bf 15% (measured 3 weeks ago by some hopefully competent trainer at gym); my goals being some of everything. Bigger, leaner, and tighter. Been lifiting for 10 years pretty steady.
Your advice is appreciated and will be used. Thx.

I see this woudl be your 4th....what have you ran in the past? if your considering tren, then the good ole test prop / tren ace combo will be good...

Test prop 100mgs EOD wks 1-10
Tren Ace 50-75mgs ED wks 1-6

As far as "add in" winny would be good 50mgs ED wks 1-6 and EQ would be good as well...if your going to add in EQ (you dont HAVE too...the prop/tren would be good enough..but giving you options) then your going to want to extend the test to at least 14 weeks..and run the EQ at 400mgs wks 1-14...PCT nolva on hand in case of gyno, Nolva/clomid/hcg....prefered anti-e for a tren cycle would be femera (letro)

swordfish151 said:
I see this woudl be your 4th....what have you ran in the past? if your considering tren, then the good ole test prop / tren ace combo will be good...

Test prop 100mgs EOD wks 1-10
Tren Ace 50-75mgs ED wks 1-6

As far as "add in" winny would be good 50mgs ED wks 1-6 and EQ would be good as well...if your going to add in EQ (you dont HAVE too...the prop/tren would be good enough..but giving you options) then your going to want to extend the test to at least 14 weeks..and run the EQ at 400mgs wks 1-14...PCT nolva on hand in case of gyno, Nolva/clomid/hcg....prefered anti-e for a tren cycle would be femera (letro)
^^^^

Top Bottom