Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking into sustanon tabs

JERRY COLEMAN

I used to do sus injectable until a got a bad site pain that sent me to the hospital for a few days, sus is the AAS that has given better results of all, so I want to try oral sustanon tabs and not the shot and I would like to know how much power does it lose when goes through digestion and liver, is it worth to put that much toxicity on your liver
does it give you good results as injectable / thank you guys.

you can safely inject testosterone/sustanon. the key is proper source. sounds like you used a bullshit source that got you fucked up

don't give up on injecting bro. oral andriol (testosterone) is very poorly bioavailable. you wasting your money

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

You can not orally take sustatnon. The only oral form of testosterone available is andriol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/andriol-testosterone-undecanoate

Anyways, it sounds to me like your problem is not doing injections but rather the quality of the gear you are using.

If you are looking for a steroid source, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. See what comes up. If you are unsure on which source to order from, you can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like roid mass or nordic fusion.

Oral testosterone is extremely inefficient. You would have to take so many pills each day due to poor bioavailability it would never be worth the money.

Stick to long ester test like E or C. Sust can give some PIP so try the others and keep on with the injectables.

There is no such thing as sustanon tabs or capsules. If you manage to find something on the market - its definitely going to be something different than that.

The problem with your sustanon was either the wrong concentration of benzyl alcohol or it could be that the carrier oil was causing an allergic reaction. Or even worse - the gear couldve been dirty.

In that sense, I would just switch to a reputable source instead

Top Bottom