Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for hypertrophy with peptides

tylerbog

so far I have used IGF1, CJC w dac, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. I like peptides and they help me grow my biceps and my muscles got thicker, but I don't like the hassle of injecting often. anyway does anyone know the easiest stack i can do with limited injections and what source you recommend? i used uk peptides as I am in wales.

I think you will have much better success with gains in using SARMs vs peptides. Check out sarms.forsale

You can even stick to MK677 which works to increase your body's natural GH production.

so far I have used IGF1, CJC w dac, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. I like peptides and they help me grow my biceps and my muscles got thicker, but I don't like the hassle of injecting often. anyway does anyone know the easiest stack i can do with limited injections and what source you recommend? i used uk peptides as I am in wales.

Mk677 from sarms.forsale over all that, thay sounds like overload all the stuff u put in the body with that list.

Top Bottom