Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for huge strength gainssss

joestokes34

I am just curious. I weigh 215, 8%bf and lets say I do a 10 week cycle with test and D-bol, what kind of size could I add. assuming I eat like a horse?

Also, I bench press 315, what kind of strength gains could I get from this cycle?

215 & 8%.....are you an IFBB pro?

I am just curious. I weigh 215, 8%bf and lets say I do a 10 week cycle with test and D-bol, what kind of size could I add. assuming I eat like a horse?

Also, I bench press 315, what kind of strength gains could I get from this cycle?

Assuming you'd training for strength in 10 weeks I'd add 20kg so around 355-360lbs bench

you will get a lot of results since you already have a strong base and obviously know how to eat and train

BUT don't get too ahead of yourself.. a great way to get injured is to push too much. take it slow

Op i know ur looking for massive strength gains. But remember. Gear ain’t doing shit for ur tendons. Or joints. So be careful. And injury will set you back years worth of cycles. Be smart. You’ll be stronger. But most don’t know the diff between 315 and 355.

Nobody can tell you what your gains will be. Thays impossible to answer. Too many factors.

Op i know ur looking for massive strength gains. But remember. Gear ain’t doing shit for ur tendons. Or joints. So be careful. And injury will set you back years worth of cycles. Be smart. You’ll be stronger. But most don’t know the diff between 315 and 355.

Well said

Top Bottom