Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for hgh

landonpit

Hi guys, my AAS source doesn't carry HGH and I was wondering what's the best brand I can get or at least one you guys here recommend my budget is about 1k, thank you.

HGH is great, and it really does wonders. However, there are a couple of problems with it that I don't like. First of all, it is extremely hard to find the real one these days, and there are tons of fakes sold. And if you manage to find the real one, the price will be really high, which will get even more expensive, considering the need for long cycles with HGH. As already mentioned, you need to run really long cycles, with HGH, which is not cool either. This is the reason I prefer Nutrobal to HGH - it is much cheaper, it is relatively easy to get the real thing (especially if you get it from sarms1.com), it works much faster, and it does not suppress the natural production of GH. After all, it will stimulate your natural GH production, and not just put some exogeneus GH into your body. Besides, it has the convenience of being taken orally, compared to the daily injections needed with HGH. THis is why I always recommend Nutrobal instead of HGH - you basically get the same benefits, but in a much more convenient way.

The problem with HGH is that the market is loaded with fakes. I am not exaggerating when I say that 99% of the HGH on the market is fake or underused.

If you are looking for a source of HGH, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

The best thing you can take to increase HGH levels in the body naturally is nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. If you don't want to use actually HGH injections, that is going to be BY FAR your best option. I would say 25mg of nutrobal is equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day.

You can read up on nutrobal more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

The nicest thing about nutrobal is that because your own body is producing the HGH, you don't have to worry about fake product like you do with HGH.

Unless you have access to real legitimate HGH straight from the pharmacy, I would use nutrobal.

Top Bottom