Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for big arms from steroids

Eevelyn

[FONT=&quot]I'm 5 ft 10 in in 210 lb[/FONT]

I am currently eating 50 grams of protein per meal

my goals are to bulk and get big
I was wondering what was the best steroid to grow a large arms. I want some old documentaries and I would see the guys in the seventies lifting and their arms were so huge and they were doing bicep curls sitting down and talking about pumps and all that. Was aiming towards anadrol. Is 150mg a day of that too much and for how long?

brother, you have no idea what you are even doing here... you need to read a lot more and learn before you ever even consider steroid use... with the knowledge you clearly DO NOT HAVE right now, you are going to do a lot of damage, but not in a good way!

That is way too much anadrol to ever consider using. Keep in mind that anadrol is not for a novice user and from the sounds of things, that is what you are

[FONT=&quot]I'm 5 ft 10 in in 210 lb[/FONT]

I am currently eating 50 grams of protein per meal

my goals are to bulk and get big
I was wondering what was the best steroid to grow a large arms. I want some old documentaries and I would see the guys in the seventies lifting and their arms were so huge and they were doing bicep curls sitting down and talking about pumps and all that. Was aiming towards anadrol. Is 150mg a day of that too much and for how long?

Best steroids for big arms are dbol and anadrol but dbol much better

use dianabol 50mgs/day and eat a lot of protein and train arms 3 hours per day you'll get huge arms hommie
n2guard needed

listen to the veterans and the mods, they know whats up, the guys have your back

Top Bottom