Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for advise on first cycle

White monkey

Hey everyone I'm 5,7" about 145 lbs low body fat I'm just looking for advise on what would be a good first cycle to gain a bit of weight I'm not looking to get huge or anything I really just want to thicken up any input would be great in regards to what would be the best with the least sides----- oral or injectable? Post cycle? Ect

A year working out isn't very long bro. Sounds like you're a hard gainer and just need to eat more. I know its not what you want to hear, but I firmly believe anabolics should be for serious lifters and seasoned body builders that are at or close to their genetic potential of muscle mass, which you obviously are not.

Since you're having a hard time gaining and have a physical job, you could keep cardio out of your workout regimen, add another lifting day each week, and increase your total cals. Make sure you're getting optimal protein/carbs/fats. Add some quality mass over the next few years naturally, then get into the anabolics game. Again, sorry for not answering your question

Thanks for your advise and ya I'm a very hard gainer ffs maby ill just adjust my cal intake and try a diff routine I just been hearing about var and it seemed like something that would help me fill out a little bit but I know nothing about it so maby ill take your advise and stay away from anabolics for a good while thanks again appreciate your help bro

Thanks for your advise and ya I'm a very hard gainer ffs maby ill just adjust my cal intake and try a diff routine I just been hearing about var and it seemed like something that would help me fill out a little bit but I know nothing about it so maby ill take your advise and stay away from anabolics for a good while thanks again appreciate your help bro

Just keep that drive and motivation you have now.. You'll get there bro. You have your whole life to run steroids. Right now you need to build the base and foundation for steroids to actually work. Good luck.

P.s... don't forget about natty supps. there are some amazing things out there that really help get through plateaus and help towards your goals.

Go to GNC and get their weight-gainer. Forgot the name, comes in a yellow jug. Worked wonders for me. I've never done a cycle, but i'm also a hard gainer and found that my main enemy was diet. Weight-gainers really worked wonders for me in a short period of time

100gram of oats+ a scoop of protein (25gm usually)

Do this 4 times a day along with meals and it should add an extra 240gm of carbs a day.. you will start to bulk up..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Top Bottom