Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for advice on a beginners cycle

sabrefan74

I'm looking for advice on a beginners cycle I'm 33 have been training for about 3 years now. I eat a healthy diet take all the right over the counter supplements but now I want to take my training to the next level so I'm looking for advice. So if anybody could help I'd appreciate it thanks.

400mgs test enanthate for 10-12 weeks
2 shots weekly split 3.5 days apart.
liquidex 1/8-1/4 mg daily

nolvadex or clomid starting 10 days after last inject for 28-35 days

maybe d-bol first 28 days of cycle at 20-30 mgs daily no more

sabrefan74 said:
I'm looking for advice on a beginners cycle I'm 33 have been training for about 3 years now. I eat a healthy diet take all the right over the counter supplements but now I want to take my training to the next level so I'm looking for advice. So if anybody could help I'd appreciate it thanks.
Height
Weight
Body Fat %
And whats the goal , and dont say training to the next level !

Welcome to the board Sabrefan looking forward learning more about you
This is a great board with very helpful members and staff .

Brad.

hesnobradpitt said:
Height
Weight
Body Fat %
And whats the goal , and dont say training to the next level !

Welcome to the board Sabrefan looking forward learning more about you
This is a great board with very helpful members and staff .

Brad.
5'11" 186 bf13% my goal is to put on more lean body mass and drop down to about 7-8% bf ,everytime I try to drop bf I loose lean body mass. I feel like I did the best I could naturally. I know it's next to impossible to gain lean body mass and lose bf at the time.Or thats just how I feel right now. So any advice I get is great. thanks

Welcome to EF!

I assume you've educated yourself on the basics of all the various AAS. advantages and disadvantages, ancillaries, PCT? -

Tell us what you are considering and why, so people can critique and offer opinions and additional suggestions based on your current stats and goals.

sabrefan74 said:

i did something similar to what that davey guy said (good advice in my opinion)
i used sustanon and had great results for my first cycle many years ago. good luck with your endevours and read up b4 you do anything. i trained for many years b4 i ever did a cycle. READ all you can from this site and don't let your willingness to try a.a.s get in the way of doing it the correct way. stay safe. train hard and knowledge is power bro!!

cheers

ksbst9mm

Mavafanculo said:
Welcome to EF!

I assume you've educated yourself on the basics of all the various anabolic androgenic steroids. advantages and disadvantages, ancillaries, PCT - post cycle therapy - ? -

Tell us what you are considering and why, so people can critique and offer opinions and additional suggestions based on your current stats and goals.
i first thought maybe using d-bol or anadrol50 oral. but maybe testostorne injections and clomid or some other anti-estrogen might be better for a first cycle what are your thoughts thanks

sabrefan74 said:
i first thought maybe using d-bol or anadrol50 oral. but maybe testostorne injections and clomid or some other anti-estrogen might be better for a first cycle what are your thoughts thanks

in my opinion... and its just mine mind you... STAY WAY FROM ADROL. do some research ... lots of it

You say your diet is good..but many think this until someone with some knowledge looks at it closely and you might be surprised. Training also can be tweaked to encourage new growth.

All in all get guys here to check that out for you and then if that is under control look simply at a cycle of test. It's all you will need!

Top Bottom