Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for advice

respayo

I'm planning to start my first cycle soon, thought deca alone would be fine. I know I need to take clomid after the 7th or 8th week when I come off, not sure what else I should take with it.
I'll take vitamins the entire time with no iron, and i'll keep carbs/fats low, protein high.

My weight is 162 at 6' in height, and i'm 29 y/o. If i could keep 10-15 pounds of weight a month after coming off the cycle i'd be happy.

I'm not sure what would give me best gains in terms of strength and mass, I was thinking either large muscles twice a week, smaller muscles once a week, while training 2-4 body parts a day, 2-3 days on 1 day off 2 on 1 off.

Or should I instead focus on 1-2 body parts a day for 5 days with 2 days off? doing 3 sets of 4-6 reps, 2 exercises for small muscles, and 4-5 sets of 4-6 reps for large muscle groups.

Please dont take this in a mean spirited way bro....But that is a shit first cycle. Its good if you dont want your dick to work at all during your cycle and for a while afterwards.

Your 6'0?? and 162?? are you KIDDING ME with wanting to take AAS???
There is NO way your ready. if your 162 at that height then your diet is non existant and your training is too.

I mean no offense and if i sounded harsher than needed I apologize but this seems to be happening every 2 days with a post about deca for a first cycle.
If you want to learn....and you need to .....THIS IS THE PLACE. The best place hands down. You need to worry about the important stuff first. How to eat and how to train properly. I was 165 at 6'0 once. Just diet alone will put 20lbs on you in NO TIME. Correct training will put another 10 lbs on you. You should have NO issues getting to 200 lbs natty. Then with a good base....do a REAL and sensible cycle and enjoy the 20 lbs you will likely gain from it because you know how to train, eat, and sleep. With proper PCT then you will keep probably 15 lbs. And your dick will likely work.

welcome to the site...deca only is a bad choice for a first cycle. Honestly if your only 162 and 6' your probably not ready for AAS because your diet is probably shit. carbs/fats low and protein high is a mistake if you want to put on size you need carbs and fats... Post up your diet specifically what you eat each day and how many meals and we will work from there.

Well I started working out again about 6 weeks ago, my weight has stayed about the same but i've lost some fat and gained some muscle. Reason I also would like to use deca sooner then later it's difficult to pass a steroid test with it, unless its out of your body for over a year and half I believe, and its side effects are mild compared to other 'vitamins'.

Well, in the morning i'd have 2 eggs, some turkey or ham with it, swiss cheese in a roll, and some oj. other meals would be chicken breast with lettuce; mabye a footlong subway sandwhich; pasta; a fruit or 2, cottage cheese with crackers; cereal. Usually have 5-6 meals a day, 300-700 calories each.

I'd say my calorie intake is around 3,000 a day, I was doing chest and back twice a week, other muscles once a week(most of the time doing 4-8 reps, took a week off and deciding what to do next.

as burnthiscorpse said deca without test will fuck up your dick...your first cycle generally is test only to see how you respond and if you have an issues with gyno/estrogen. Your really not ready for a cycle your diet is horable and your not taking in enough protein or meals. Would you like a bulking diet? I can pm you a couple if you want, you need to get the diet in check and workout for a few months before thinking about AAS your just not ready. Do more research we are here to help there is also a diet forum on this site, let me know if you want that i will PM it to yu

agreed.
You need to hit the diet and training forums and get every other aspect of this equasion in check before you consider AAS. When you ARE ready finally, just use test alone. Dont try to get cute with all the different types of test. Just use Test E or C.

If you get that diet up around 5000 calories a day and your protien intake up around 350g minimum, your complex carbs up considerably, and pile on the good fats.
If you want to stay super lean all the time, its going to be a long hard road IMHO. Just worry about adding a big solid base. Training and diet and even some choice supps, will put 30 lbs on you in no time. Then you can cut.

not ready for gear yet. welcome to ef. this is a good place to learn. just keep reading and asking all the questions you want. you will get some rude responces and some good ones just pick through them. leave the gear alone for now.

not ready for gear yet. Welcome to ef. This is a good place to learn. Just keep reading and asking all the questions you want. You will get some rude responces and some good ones just pick through them. Leave the gear alone for now.

x2

not ready for gear yet. welcome to ef. this is a good place to learn. just keep reading and asking all the questions you want. you will get some rude responces and some good ones just pick through them. leave the gear alone for now.

Ditto. You need FOOD. I know you don't want to hear it but you need you need to stay natural at least another couple of years. You started lifting 6 weeks ago! You still have a lot of progress you can make and then think about gear once you have a base.

The gear isn't going anywhere...

ive got a perfect cycle for you...

This is every day...

5000 calories
400g protein
300g carbs

And a lot of working out....

Last edited:
Top Bottom