Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lonnnnnngggg anavar cycle...versus 8 week test, and other drug cycles???

sicklydiesel

do you guys thinkin running say 25 mgs of anavar for 6 months or maybe even longer...would be more effective and safer on the body..than say 4 8 week cycles a year of like test, fina, etc??

p.s ....im talking the real shit...BTG ox...

sicklydiesel said:
do you guys thinkin running say 25 mgs of anavar for 6 months or maybe even longer...would be more effective and safer on the body..than say 4 8 week cycles a year of like test, fina, etc??

damn thats alot of $$$$

bro..im not rich by any means..just compare it to it falling off a truck and me finding it...i could never afford that shit......what type? btg oxandrin.

I think 4 eight week cycles would be more effective but both ways are just too much for your health unless you are a pro BB who accepted the risks.

I would never do either of them. I can get good results with 1-2 real cycles/year and using any oral even OX is just too risky for more then 6-8 weeks.

sicklydiesel said:
bro..im not rich by any means..just compare it to it falling off a truck and me finding it...i could never afford that shit......what type? btg oxandrin.

aw you lucky bastard:mad: good luck man!I would hit the btg for as long as possible,but thats just me.

sicklydiesel said:

i would say it would be much safer than doing test,fina, etc... No high blood pressure, estrogen, and all that crap to deal with. OX is a very safe drug, the only side you will need to watch is your liver values, and cholesterol.

you could use ala and tyler for the liver, and nolva to help with cholestrol.

I think it would be more effective if you did the OX with some time off. 6 weeks on and 6 off for a year would be good. Effectiveness should all depend on the diet.

man

I understand your concern put there is a thin line between caution and paranoia.

Thousands upon thousands have been doing more gear than you could do in 6 months in 2 weeks. From the 60's to today.

Most these people are still alive in their 40's ,50's, and 60's( According to many people the amount they used would have resulted in them needing new livers, kindneys and hearts by now. Alot of average american already might have died from heart attacks and cancer, but these abusers(the amount they use) are still up and kickin. I find that funny. And even in your local gyms you will find users in their 40's that have been on for like 15-20 years(long cycles to).

Anavar is a "safer" roid. You will be more than fine. I think the key to being safe with roids(especially long term use) is watching the other things you injest(painkillers, alcohol, rec drugs.) Thats where you see the deaths coming from(like pro wrestlers.)

Alot of people have said exercising raises liver values enough to have doctors shit. Its hard to know what to go buy. Its scary but most people hanging around these boards no more than most doctors about steriod use, so doctors only parrot media propaganda and scare the shit outta you!! Like you are going to be infertile. LOL

Top Bottom