Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longevity Diet and food supplementation

thelion2005

HRT keeps me young!
EF VIP
The analysis of my body chemistry revealed that I must control simple sugar intake. I've known this for some time, but DAM, it is hard to do.

The diet I am trying to follow is very simple:
NO SIMPLE CARBS
And that is tough to follow.
No fruit, no sugar, no grains/flour products or beans or rice, no potatoes.

I can have:
- Eggs (3 daily)
- Colorful veggies (no limit)
- Plant oils
- Meat/fish/fowl (no limit)
- Limited cheese
- Limited natural yogart
- gelatin (plain or sugarless)
- 12 nuts
- limited Splenda
- decafs
- water

I don't count calories and eat 5-6 times a day.

Supplements:
- Regenesis Pro-500
- Pregnenolone
- DHEA
- Vit C
- Vit E
- Vit B complex
- Multi-vit
- Flaxseed and fish oil
- Co-enzyme Q10
- Glucosamine sulfate
- Chondrotin sulfate
- L Glutathione
- CLA
- Melatomin
- Saw Pal

All from Vitamin World at a huge discount.

I am also taking in my decaf:
- whey isolate
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Garden of Life, Green formula

I've never taken so many supplements and have divided the total into 4 groups for daily consumption.

The next 30 days should be interesting.

dear lion,
you're going to get sick and diet on an insane diet like that.
who told you whole grains and beans are "bad" for you?
who are the longest lived people and healthiest people on the face of the earth?
the okinawan japanese.
and what do they eat? brown rice, whole grains, beans, vegetables, seafood and fruit basically.
the "macrobiotic" diet is based on whole grains as the staple food and is the only diet that will literally cure cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc.
you're killing yourself lion.
roger

As I have said before, I enjoy it when someone takes a firm stand and you have done that.

I am not killing myself. I am at peak health. If anything "kills" it is the huge amount of fast sugars people consume.

The next stage of the diet is to introduce some limited amounts of whole grains.

My next blood testing is next month and, with my Doctor, we'll look for changes and adjust accordingly.

If you are interested we also offer a test that will assist you in your quest. It will give you a complete breakdown of your vitamins, minerals and Amino Acids. Once that is completed we can then show where you are deficient and where you may be over. From that information we can then have a custom vitamin designed for your where you are deficient. It is good to get evaluated every 3 months for this and make adjustments as needed.

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation
1-877-548-3968
www.oasisrejuvenation.com

thelion2005 said:
The analysis of my body chemistry revealed that I must control simple sugar intake. I've known this for some time, but DAM, it is hard to do.

The diet I am trying to follow is very simple:
NO SIMPLE CARBS
And that is tough to follow.
No fruit, no sugar, no grains/flour products or beans or rice, no potatoes.

Althrough I'd be the first to admit I'm no expert in longevity science, doesn't the "no fruit" go against the general idea? I can understand limiting simple carbs, but (IMO) the benefits of the antioxidants and fiber would greatly outweight the natural sugars present.

At the top you said The analysis of my body chemistry revealed that I must control simple sugar intake.

By this do you mean you are becoming insulin resistance? Did a fasting glucose test come bad abnormal? Or are you presently NIDDM?

I followed a diet similar to this years ago when I first started losing weight, except for the eggs. I could only have 3-4 a week. It seems a bit harsh, but I was highly motivated and didn't mind it after 2-3 days. It's hard to disagree with what the others have posted, but in my case I think the doc felt that consuming vast quantities of unhealthy food types made my system congested, sluggish, and definately fat. I don't see where taking 30 days to clear out your internal organs and adjust your metaboic system is a bad idea. Afterwards I expanded the menu a bit as well. Plus, after a few months, the occaisional cheat day helped alot also. Good luck with your diet, Lion.

MikeMartial said:
Althrough I'd be the first to admit I'm no expert in longevity science, doesn't the "no fruit" go against the general idea? I can understand limiting simple carbs, but (IMO) the benefits of the antioxidants and fiber would greatly outweight the natural sugars present.

At the top you said The analysis of my body chemistry revealed that I must control simple sugar intake.

By this do you mean you are becoming insulin resistance? Did a fasting glucose test come bad abnormal? Or are you presently NIDDM?

What I was trying to say is .... LOL ... I get fat and old on fast sugar. My cholesterol climbs as the tri's go up. Gluocose was within range, but high.

Unfortunately, fruit is in that category for me. I appreciate all the positive findings and have slipped in a limited amount of berries and kiwi before the workout.

When I get down to grilled flesh and colorful veggies, eggs and water, my entire system straightens right out.

thelion2005 said:
What I was trying to say is .... LOL ... I get fat and old on fast sugar. My cholesterol climbs as the tri's go up. Gluocose was within range, but high.

Unfortunately, fruit is in that category for me. I appreciate all the positive findings and have slipped in a limited amount of berries and kiwi before the workout.

When I get down to grilled flesh and colorful veggies, eggs and water, my entire system straightens right out.
What about adding some metformin to your supplements. From what I've read recently it's showing great promise in the field of controlling blood sugar and other metabolic syndrome factors.

Just a thought....

I practise something called "Calorie Restriction with Optimal Nutrition" or CRON for short. I eat around 1200-1500k/cal per day. I make sure that I consume all the nutrients that my body requires etc...

The only thing that is proven to extend life is restricting your calorie intake.

From doing CR for 6 months I got these results

Total Cholesterol to HDL : 3.3

Heres a few things I'm monitoring

CR-Monitoring1.jpg

I expect results from blood tests soon.

Now about your diet, you said no beans, no potato, no grains etc..

Use Sweet Potatoes instead
Beans are very good for you! - Good protein source and rich in antioxidants and complex carbs
Whole Grains are fine to eat

More later, gotta go !

whoa182 said:
I practise something called "Calorie Restriction with Optimal Nutrition" or CRON for short. I eat around 1200-1500k/cal per day. I make sure that I consume all the nutrients that my body requires etc...

The only thing that is proven to extend life is restricting your calorie intake.

From doing CR for 6 months I got these results

Total Cholesterol to HDL : 3.3

Heres a few things I'm monitoring

CR-Monitoring1.jpg

I expect results from blood tests soon.

Now about your diet, you said no beans, no potato, no grains etc..

Use Sweet Potatoes instead
Beans are very good for you! - Good protein source and rich in antioxidants and complex carbs
Whole Grains are fine to eat

More later, gotta go !

Am I reading these numbers correctly?

Blood pressure under 100??

Body weight under 120?

I'm wondering about your exercise routine and hormone readings.

Perhaps you can share more info.

Top Bottom