Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest you ran a harsh oral

How long have you run a harsh oral

• 1-2 weeks

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 2-4 weeks

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • 4-6 weeks

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • 6-8 weeks

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • 8-10 weeks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • 10-12 weeks

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 12-14 weeks

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 14-16 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 16-18 weeks

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 18-20 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 20 weeks + (please specify length)

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters

lilj888

please name the oral. btw which one is worse winny or dbol on liver and other body functions?

If u have done one oral then done another immediatly after count that as 1 and add them together

btw i forgot to add 18+ for u crazy mofos so just post it in the thread if u did longer then the poll states

Last edited:
anavar is pretty harsh still...its 17 alkylated just like dbol.

anavar not harsh oral brother, i ran var for 12 weeks
17AA, crushes lipids like no other, severe appetite suppression and lethargy, I'd say its pretty harsh and very powerful. Loved the results, hated the way I felt on it though. It hits everyone differently.

anavar isnt the least harsh 17aa is 17aa they are the same toxic

Anavar IS hard on the liver...just as bad a dbol...it all depends on how much you do...i have run var for like 14 weeks...i took tylers liver detoxm cranberry juice and milk thistle i was fine...guess it depends on the person.

well can u please explain why everyone says anavar is light on the liver while they proclaim dbol/winny are heavy on the liver

Who is everyone?

There is a lot of misinformation spread on BBing/steroid forums.

While we are all the same basic design, for example we all have livers, liver enzymes, mitochondria, how we process/detoxify drugs is highly variable due to genetic difference, polymorphisms related to the efficiency of the enzymes and cytochrome P450 chain.

If you think that this thread might be that brain candy or a way to justify long term oral use, well, nice try, but it isn't going to work that way.

Just because one person got away with a 20 week cycle (and that is if they got away with it, did they get tested), someone else could be showing signs of liver stress at two weeks.

Top Bottom