Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest you ran a harsh oral

How long have you run a harsh oral

• 1-2 weeks

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 2-4 weeks

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • 4-6 weeks

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • 6-8 weeks

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • 8-10 weeks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • 10-12 weeks

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 12-14 weeks

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 14-16 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 16-18 weeks

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 18-20 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 20 weeks + (please specify length)

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
wow! since this was posted i have ran 2 cycles of Dbol close to 6 months each, Gained 25lbs and kept 22 of it, again i used an old school approach.I got bloodwork done and lipids & cholorestrol were the two main concerns, however i had to go back 4 months later for another checkup and everything was back to normal.

Old post, active thread :D

RADAR, can you give us specific details on how you did it?

I would love to know more about your doses, ancillaries and PCT.

P P P L L L E E E A A A S S S E E E :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks a ton !!!!!!

Ran adrol for almost 4 months, just make sure to get bloods done often, and use proper liver/kidney aids

I did 4
Months of Winstrol 50mgs/day

Ran need2guard,massive amounts of fish oil, liv 52, cytosports veggie greens, phyto berry and lots of cardio and water. Deadlifted 455 at 183 lbs.
since then I've ages a few years, grown smarter and realizes (a) that long on an oral isn't wise, (b) 1 rep maxing on Winstrol is asking for ligament tendon and joint tears and damage. I was lucky as bloodwork came back healthy ( minus low ass testosterone) and I had no injuries. Playing sports all my life has definitely helped my tendons stay strong. Lucky I didn't pull a Michael Johnson .

I know toxicity of orals and recommended cycle lengths get over exaggerated from people that claim you will need a liver transplant and all that nonsense. Using proper supports (N2guard and TUDCA) while on orals goes a long way.

I still couldn't imagine running a harsh oral like anadrol or Winny for 4 months. That's just nuts

If you run orals no matter what time length you need to make sure you are taking a liver cleanser while doing it. You also want to do a complete body cleanse after.

This is over a year old thread you are responding to. But since you did, that's crazy reading 4 months straight of Anadrol and Winstrol.

Winstrol, 6 weeks lol

40mg Epi-5 weeks, 3 days off dbol 50mg 4 weeks/ 75mg 2 weeks, 1 weeks off then 6 more weeks of 50mg anadrol... never again... dumb dumb dumb

17 weeks of harsh orals is not very smart... liver value and function were not effected, but still, you can only play with fire so much....

Top Bottom