Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest you ran a harsh oral

How long have you run a harsh oral

• 1-2 weeks

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 2-4 weeks

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • 4-6 weeks

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • 6-8 weeks

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • 8-10 weeks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • 10-12 weeks

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 12-14 weeks

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 14-16 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 16-18 weeks

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 18-20 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 20 weeks + (please specify length)

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
wow! since this was posted i have ran 2 cycles of Dbol close to 6 months each, Gained 25lbs and kept 22 of it, again i used an old school approach.I got bloodwork done and lipids & cholorestrol were the two main concerns, however i had to go back 4 months later for another checkup and everything was back to normal.

Some of the same people on here that flame people for using two orals in the same cycle (anavar and winny), run orals for a long long long long time!! What's up with that?

Some of the same people on here that flame people for using two orals in the same cycle (anavar and winny), run orals for a long long long long time!! What's up with that?

Personally i have no problem with anyone running 2 orals if it's kept short, running long is a no no in my book.

Personally i have no problem with anyone running 2 orals if it's kept short, running long is a no no in my book.

How short of a cycle would you run a anavar and winny cycle? What would you do for libido and please no test!

How short of a cycle would you run a anavar and winny cycle? What would you do for libido and please no test!

Run the 4 weeks max, lots of water ,Cranberry juice, and ALA, You could run the new TREN-NDS Needto has all the way into PCT or Unleashed the same way and add some forma with that PCT 5 pumps am/5 pm.

Run the 4 weeks max, lots of water ,Cranberry juice, and ALA, You could run the new TREN-NDS Needto has all the way into PCT or Unleashed the same way and add some forma with that PCT 5 pumps am/5 pm.

Man thank you so much for the fast response!!! I will follow what you have here after i get body weight down to 200lbs, im 5,11 so i may slim down to 195lb. peace!

One Superdrol cycle at 30mg for 6 weeks.

Another Superdrol cycle at 20mg for 8 weeks.

a year ago, I did a methyltreinolone cycle at 750 mcg-1 mg per day, for 6 weeks.

I have enough methyltrienolone leftover for another 5 week cycle at the same dosage. Which I'm currently running. [Day 9]

10 ad50 a day and 2000mg of test a week for 12 weeks. strong and freak of nature size. Also won the strongman contest I entered... at that time 6'2ish and 350lbs. Just a little guy. Would never do that one again....

Top Bottom