Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest you ran a harsh oral

How long have you run a harsh oral

• 1-2 weeks

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 2-4 weeks

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • 4-6 weeks

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • 6-8 weeks

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • 8-10 weeks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • 10-12 weeks

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 12-14 weeks

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 14-16 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 16-18 weeks

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 18-20 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 20 weeks + (please specify length)

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
please name the oral. btw which one is worse winny or dbol on liver and other body functions?

If u have done one oral then done another immediatly after count that as 1 and add them together

btw i forgot to add 18+ for u crazy mofos so just post it in the thread if u did longer then the poll states

RAN 8-10 wks of ANADROL in the past

Halotestin is the worst in my opinion, and I have blood test results to prove it. Did it for 6 weeks at 50mg/ed..

see i dont see how people can compare anavar to halotestin on the liver. each steroid affects the liver differently and one can be harser then the other.

btw howed u like the halo at that doses for that long, seems like a high dose for halo.

15-20 years ago this was the norm. you always ran your oral the entire cycle. no one front loaded for 4 weeks. We did alot of stupid things back then to our livers, but at least mines still ok

yeh...dbols were pretty famous and standard too

Ditto! I have ran a long Dbol cycle (over 16 wks) I do not recommend it for adverage BBR's

RADAR

Ditto! I have ran a long Dbol cycle (over 16 wks) I do not recommend it for adverage BBR's

RADAR

wow! 16 weeks?

I'm interested in knowing how you felt and what you did?

Did you pyramid the dosages? did you keep on improving week after week? how much of the gains did you keep?

see i dont see how people can compare anavar to halotestin on the liver. each steroid affects the liver differently and one can be harser then the other.

btw howed u like the halo at that doses for that long, seems like a high dose for halo.

Ive actually ran both var/halo together and that was an excellent combo. But this last time I ran halo, it sent my liver values through the roof. My doc said to knock it off, and I quickly did. I liked the results, but not worth the sides. I ran 20mg/ed years ago, and didnt notice much. THese last few times ran 50mg/ed, and you could notice a difference in hardness/strength..

wow! 16 weeks?

I'm interested in knowing how you felt and what you did?

Did you pyramid the dosages? did you keep on improving week after week? how much of the gains did you keep?

5mgs -mon-wed -fri Kept this up 4 wks ran 10 mgs 3 wks before goingback down to 5 mg a wk -remember quick to gain=quick to loose.
I went from the bench press 185= 300
I used the whole bottle so caculate how you want to run it!

RADAR

Top Bottom