Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest you ran a harsh oral

How long have you run a harsh oral

• 1-2 weeks

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 2-4 weeks

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • 4-6 weeks

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • 6-8 weeks

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • 8-10 weeks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • 10-12 weeks

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 12-14 weeks

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 14-16 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 16-18 weeks

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 18-20 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 20 weeks + (please specify length)

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Who is everyone?

There is a lot of misinformation spread on BBing/steroid forums.

While we are all the same basic design, for example we all have livers, liver enzymes, mitochondria, how we process/detoxify drugs is highly variable due to genetic difference, polymorphisms related to the efficiency of the enzymes and cytochrome P450 chain.

If you think that this thread might be that brain candy or a way to justify long term oral use, well, nice try, but it isn't going to work that way.

Just because one person got away with a 20 week cycle (and that is if they got away with it, did they get tested), someone else could be showing signs of liver stress at two weeks.

i know what ur saying, im curious to see the results. but i read everywhere on this forum that anavar is one of the safest drugs because of its relatively low sides and stress on the liver.

and who put 16-18 weeks please state what u took.

and btw why does everyone recommend longer cycles with anavar but shorter with other steroids like halo, winny, etc. (especially halo)
because they are harser on the liver correct me if im wrong

what are your goals?

3 weeks on superdrol (or monsterdrol same compound)

Be careful on those var cycles! anavar will trash your lipids FAST!! I've seen it with my GF who was only on var at 10mg for 5 weeks at the time she got a tested.

Most of the time people say "harsh" and mean liver. Don't forget about other negs.

I usually love Halo, but I had to bail after 3 weeks on my last outting. Felt sick,no apetite. I listened to my old body and stopped. Felt good as new within 72 hours. First 10 days I felt awesome. Next time very low dose . Maybe 10mg/ED or even EOD. That shit is strong !!!:evil:

10 weeks on Anavar which was about 4 weeks too long IMO. Gains pretty much stopped after 6.

Yes, but I bet your body composition changed? I notice gains as far as strength and weight will plateau, but theres just a different look to my muscle. More dense, fuller. Hard to describe.

Just saying cus I think var is probably best ran for 10 weeks if its what the back bone of your cycle is.

Yes, but I bet your body composition changed? I notice gains as far as strength and weight will plateau, but theres just a different look to my muscle. More dense, fuller. Hard to describe.

Just saying cus I think var is probably best ran for 10 weeks if its what the back bone of your cycle is.
Oh absolutely. I looked like a thoroughbred race horse. More shredded than I've ever been in my life. Total recomp. My muscles were defined, dense and hard looking. Anavar's the bomb for recomp. I was very happy with the results. I was just saying that it only took 6 weeks to get there. And part of the reason I got so ripped was because of the appetite suppression.

I just guarantee in weeks 7-10 there were many subtle changes for the better also.

For the record i always get blood work and my liver and kidneys were fine. Of course this means you shouldnt do as I did. Like Tatyana said, someone eles could be trashed in 3 weeks.

I also dont drink smoke or sniff glue, so that helps too.

Top Bottom