Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest YOu can run test?

Some people are on test replacement therapy for the rest of their lives.
Your question is very general.

I think maybe he means what's the longest it would be safe to run test and not be shut down permanently.. I think that might be what he means...

YUM

Willyumyum said:
I think maybe he means what's the longest it would be safe to run test and not be shut down permanently.. I think that might be what he means...

YUM

There's no answer to that question. If he keeps his testicles from atrophy by periodical use of HCG, he can stay on for years.
But, it depends so much on genetics, that it's impossible to predict for how many years, or even if he will ever be shut down permanently.

bicepflexed said:
You know what I mean, stop screwing with me. How long can you safely take 750 mgs to 1000mgs a test for?

What do you consider "safe"?
What is your consern, gynecomastia, high blood pressure, liver and kidney failure, heart attack, permanenet shut down of reproductive system?
If you use proper precautions, you can stay on a gram of test for years.
I would suggest, for you to use search option and keyword "testosteron", you will find a lot of good information.

panerai said:

There's no answer to that question. If he keeps his testicles from atrophy by periodical use of HCG, he can stay on for years.
But, it depends so much on genetics, that it's impossible to predict for how many years, or even if he will ever be shut down permanently.

I know, I Was just trying to clarify what i thought his question might be....

YUM

bicepflexed said:
Than why doesnt everybody buy a years worth of test and HCG, and cycle that way all year round?

For many reasons, health, cost, availability, other life opportunities, just to name a few of them.

Top Bottom