Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

longest I can stay on cycle?

tmtking

[FONT=&quot]how long can i stay on a cycle,,,and what happens if i were to stay on and not cycle on and off ,,,thanks[/FONT]

How long you can stay on depends on the compounds you are running. Running unreasonable length cycles leads to myostatin build up and diminishing gains, increased stress and damage to your cardiovascular system, prostate enlargement, etc.

i would be most concerned with the damage to your reproductive health no matter how much you run without coming off. like your pituitary glands may never come back :(

we've seen what happens to guys who just stay on especially at high dosages in recent years with the deaths of some big members. organs are huge, cancer is growing in the body, heart health is shit

bodybuilding is a ruse. these guys look amazing on the outside but on the inside they look like Chernobyl

the guys like me (not tooting my horn but just being honest) cycle on and off conservatively. I still have a strong HPTA, my heart health is excellent. i look just as good on the inside as outside.

you can stay on as long as you want, with whatever you want, at whatever dose you want... you can do whatever you want whenever you want...

you need to be asking how long should you stay on.. .noone here can tell you what to do but what you should do... just remember that the longer you stay on, the more damage you are going to do unless you are on trt and medically need it but if you are just talking about staying on cycle, you can expect to have more and more problems the longer you stay on...

i would be most concerned with the damage to your reproductive health no matter how much you run without coming off. like your pituitary glands may never come back :(

we've seen what happens to guys who just stay on especially at high dosages in recent years with the deaths of some big members. organs are huge, cancer is growing in the body, heart health is shit

bodybuilding is a ruse. these guys look amazing on the outside but on the inside they look like Chernobyl

the guys like me (not tooting my horn but just being honest) cycle on and off conservatively. I still have a strong HPTA, my heart health is excellent. i look just as good on the inside as outside.

As i have done before I'll echo Stevesmi's reply. Except I have a cheesecake belly ha ha

what’s the cycle consist of

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom