Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest I can safely run Winny?

i ran it last summer for 12 weeks and had no liver problems after having my blood work checked, but when on i had blood work done and liver was high which is expected but it returned to normal ,i also loaded up on milk thistle...

If you arent going to get your bllod work done, you are always taking a risk. You may have a liver proble you dont know about, and even a short 4 week run could fuck you up. Happened to a guy on the board i know personally. Assuming you are in good health, 6 weeks of winny should be a problem. If you want to run it longer that that, have your values checked at the six week mark and about 3 weeks after that. The test is cheap, dont be stupid and scimp out on the 50 bucks.

ive ran orals for 4 months at a time, between bridging with anavar and going from dball too winny.
but i do get my liver checked and have always been in normal range
i guess im lucky and i dont use any liver protectants ever.
no milk thistle or whatever else you guys take
my blood work shows everything need to know

slyder190 said:
My next cycle I wanna spot inject with Winny. 50mg ED - 1st time using Winny. Is 12 weeks too long?

no, it is not too long.

Use a good or several good liver detoxifiers and you will be ok.
Besides, why not 100 mgr ED.

Jeff

Top Bottom