Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest amount of time you've ever taken off

23CALIBRO

I'm back at it after 2 months off not touching a single weight, can't explain how great it feels to have them muscles sore as hell. Weights are all well down and this is the longest amount of time i've ever taken off. Not including injuries whats yours.

When I was in the Military I would miss 30 days at a time, but haven't missed more then 3 days at a time in the pass 22 years.

I missed 15 months cuz I was jumping out of planes into the blisterng desert. Why have you been off for 2 months bro? Injury? And yea its a great feeling to finally hit the iron again isn't it.

23CALIBRO said:
I'm back at it after 2 months off not touching a single weight, can't explain how great it feels to have them muscles sore as hell. Weights are all well down and this is the longest amount of time i've ever taken off. Not including injuries whats yours.

Ive taken 10 months off before,,,never again though.

3 yrs

3 yrs for me too. I just got tired of all the worrying about meals and having to plan what my next meal was going to be. It got to be a pain in the ass. Especially if I'd be going out somewhere, it was always like " Ok, I ate at 4:00, so I gotta make sure I eat again at 7:00, so I gotta make a protein shake to bring with me just in case." But then I looked at my deteriorated physique and thought, "Damn, I look like shit, I used to be Jacked!" So I started again and vowed to never stop this time.

bottleneckblooz said:
3 yrs for me too. I just got tired of all the worrying about meals and having to plan what my next meal was going to be. It got to be a pain in the ass. Especially if I'd be going out somewhere, it was always like " Ok, I ate at 4:00, so I gotta make sure I eat again at 7:00, so I gotta make a protein shake to bring with me just in case." But then I looked at my deteriorated physique and thought, "Damn, I look like shit, I used to be Jacked!" So I started again and vowed to never stop this time.

that's really the most difficult part brother..seems hard to have a real life sometimes. my biggest goal in fitness is actually to be in the best shape possible while having it least affect the other aspects of my life. i.e. i want to be able to enjoy myself, go out/ have fun and work while still growing.

preparation and organization of meals and stuff makes things easier

Top Bottom