Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are longer cycles better for keeping gains?(thinking about running test all summer)

would running test all summer give me good keepable and solid gains? i have run test before for 10 week cycles at 600mg and even 750mg a week... mainly i want to keep it cheap and yet effective. tell me if i'm misinformed but when your on high dosages of test GROWING is pretty much all u can do right?! :qt:

lol you are mis informed..

insane dosing dont do shit

longer cycles are more suppresive and gains taper off

keeping your "solid gains" is based on your diet/training/pct protocol

You've got several really subjective questions in this question. Will you be able to make gains by running test for a long period of time. Yes. Will the gains taper off, unless you change dosage/type of gear? Yes. Will the gains be keepable when you come off? Many factors determine this, not just what you do while "on" cycle. I have a feeling this thread is going to get some back-and-forth feedback about what is a good idea to run and for how long, but in my opinion, running shorter cycles and not shutting yourself down is better for keeping gains and your health. The longer and farther you go from your bodies "natural" ability, the harder it is going to be to sustain when you go back to "normal."

Faizakafez said:

keeping your "solid gains" is based on your diet/training/PCT - post cycle therapy - protocol
well of course my training needs to be intense (which it is)
and eating my ass off is a necessity as well... and i already have my pct . i actually got that before i even got the test lol
i'm not talking insane dosing -- just like 750mg a week or so

Re: are longer cycles better for keeping gains?(thinking about running test all summe

Faizakafez said:

keeping your "solid gains" is based on your diet/training/PCT - post cycle therapy - protocol
X2 on this one bro.

ryno9000 said:
You've got several really subjective questions in this question. Will you be able to make gains by running test for a long period of time. Yes. Will the gains taper off, unless you change dosage/type of gear? Yes. Will the gains be keepable when you come off? Many factors determine this, not just what you do while "on" cycle. I have a feeling this thread is going to get some back-and-forth feedback about what is a good idea to run and for how long, but in my opinion, running shorter cycles and not shutting yourself down is better for keeping gains and your health. The longer and farther you go from your bodies "natural" ability, the harder it is going to be to sustain when you go back to "normal."
so maybe i should start at 500mg a week and bump it up after 10 weeks to 750 or more?

Re: are longer cycles better for keeping gains?(thinking about running test all summe

needtogetaas said:
I would stick with 12-16 week cycles and no more.

Isn't all summer basically just 12-16 weeks anyway?

mus1cjunk1e said:
Isn't all summer basically just 12-16 weeks anyway?
Hell If some one says a long cycle to me I start thinking over 16 weeks. something like 20 weeks would be long. I mean some aas like eq is just useless unless you run it 14 weeks or more. Same with primo IMO

Top Bottom