Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long time visitor first time posting

bunny675

Just wanted to sat what's up to everybody on the board. I am familair with most of the names has i frequent the board often, I guess i finally decided to join. i have a degree in public health and work at a health care facility. I have been using pharmecutically enhancing substances since i was 26, i am now 30. I strated with test prop and d-bol balloned up to 264lbs, used winny and d-bol then switch to anavar, EQ and prop for a while, then used EQ and tren. March of this year started a tren and d-bol cycle. Now am using deca at 450 mg a week. Have never used PCT except when using test based drugs. NEVER had a problem not using any PCT, i guess i am one of the lucky few. I am 6'2 227lbs with 5% body fat been training since i was twelve. I guess growing up whatcing Hulk Hogan and Arnold movies, it influences you. I'll never forget the first Conan movies when they captured Conan and had him push that wheeel then all of a sudden he turned into this huge ripped anabolic god. It was then i knew my destiny. I had opportunities in my early twenties to use but decided to wait, glad i did.

wow those are exellent stats..
would LOVE to see some pictures!

bunny675 said:
Just wanted to sat what's up to everybody on the board. I am familair with most of the names has i frequent the board often, I guess i finally decided to join. i have a degree in public health and work at a health care facility. I have been using pharmecutically enhancing substances since i was 26, i am now 30. I strated with test prop and d-bol balloned up to 264lbs, used winny and d-bol then switch to anavar, EQ and prop for a while, then used EQ and tren. March of this year started a tren and d-bol cycle. Now am using deca at 450 mg a week. Have never used PCT except when using test based drugs. NEVER had a problem not using any PCT, i guess i am one of the lucky few. I am 6'2 227lbs with 5% body fat been training since i was twelve. I guess growing up whatcing Hulk Hogan and Arnold movies, it influences you. I'll never forget the first Conan movies when they captured Conan and had him push that wheeel then all of a sudden he turned into this huge ripped anabolic god. It was then i knew my destiny. I had opportunities in my early twenties to use but decided to wait, glad i did.

Hey bro-I too was a long time lurker, and I just started actually posting a couple months ago. You'll like it here, lots of good 411. I have to say though, you don't have a very masculine-sounding EF handle. In fact the only reason I clicked on this thread was cuz I thought it might be some newbie hot chick. I'm guessing the 675 is June of 1975-which since you say you are 30, is probably the month/year you were born. The bunny part I'm not too sure about. So with being said, welcome! or yoo hoo! -whichever applies? ;)

Top Bottom