Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long time users advice.... blast and cruise?results>?

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
so the dedicated lifers....how are your results on cycles that stay on forever?

so 12 weeks on?
then cruise 150mg ew for a 8 weeks then do another 12weeks etc....\do you feel your results are not that drastic keeping that 150mg test going in you each week never haivng a recovery?

the typical on 12 off 12 is what every newb and novice lifter should do.
if you are a dedicated lifter looking to compete and succeed in sports or bodybuilding then cruising would be understandable.
its unfortunate but all the gear in the world wont make up for so so genetics.

holy shit !! that sounds crazy to me. i would think running a cycle like that would destroy my body permanently after a year or so. screw that.

its the same as TRT
correct...thats what im trying to get an idea of how cycling comes into play with people that are already on trt or hrt for life...if because synthetic hormaones are in body does it make future cycles less drastic?

I never use less than 500mg of test a week between cycles.
ur a wild man though.... your not applicable to most users...lololol j/k bro...u ever get bloodwork done>?

I never use less than 500mg of test a week between cycles.

If you do in fact use no less than 500mg test EW AFTER your cycles, then you are not very wise my friend. How long have you been doing this and also how old are you?? I am not flaming, just want to get a concensis of WHY you would subject yourself to this type of abuse..?? There is no reason why you or anyone, professional BBer or athlete, would wreck their endocrine system by abuseing AAS in the manner of which you speak.
So, what are your actual cycles like in between your 500+mg EW test..??

Top Bottom