Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long time users advice.... blast and cruise?results>?

thanks for the compliments my friend

on the subject of bridging with test. To me it defeats the purpose of allowing proper HPTA function. Sort of like when girls have anal sex to preserve their virginity. They may not be going all the way, but they still have a dick up their ass.

Hey keep that shit to yourself I got her convinced.

All AAS is suppressive to a point. HCG included(and remember HCG's suppressive effects are entirely dose dependant). Its the degree of suppression we are concerned with
We all know that supraphysiological levels of muscle CANNOT be maintained without equally elevated levels of muscle building/muscle preserving hormones. The problem is that fast acting highly androgenic compounds have a more profound negative feedback loop on the HPTA.
I find that the less androgenic the compound the less suppressive it is and the faster the HPTA can more effectively and easily regain function.

This is the whole purpose of PCT and During cycle use of HCG. If you keep the body producing at least some of its own natural hormones then it will have an easier time continuing this cycle. Think of this along the lines of jump starting a dead battery( a crude analogy I know). But once the engine is started the cycle completes itself repeatedly and continues to run without the external source anymore.

It seems logical the way you approach it and it does make sense.
Have you tried primo with HCG in between to bridge?
Sometimes that's what I use...just wondering what your experience is if any with this combo...I mean I'm on HRT and don't care about bridging too much but I like to keep my boys active in case wifeee wants another brat

Apart from Wulfgar's obvious sense of humour, he is a bit of an alchemist. I think the key to long term use/abuse, take it anyway you want, is to switch around compounds regularly as well as overall dosage, anabolics/androgenics etc. For me its about maintaining condition. This may result is some weight loss at times as you play around with the "look" of the body, strength & endurance etc. I'm at the "older" end of the BBing scale, so I can do this without too much effect on my family responsibilities & relationships. You do need to get bloods checked & be very aware of how your body is reacting to your supplement usage.

Top Bottom