Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long time users advice.... blast and cruise?results>?

so the dedicated lifers....how are your results on cycles that stay on forever?

so 12 weeks on?
then cruise 150mg ew for a 8 weeks then do another 12weeks etc....\do you feel your results are not that drastic keeping that 150mg test going in you each week never haivng a recovery?

lotta HRT guys do similar to this. They still make gains too (or maintain).

Well, I havent been lifting much in the past year and stay on 150mgs enanthate year round as hrt from my primary care physician. Still have thick forearms and veins and look like I lift even tho I rarely do. Sex drive is great. Just right, not too much and not too little. I can go into the gym and do 225 for 10 reps on the bench without benching for months at a time pretty easy......Stamina fades pretty quick tho. After 1 excersize Im pretty tapped. Im sure if I lifted and ate right I could do pretty good. Keep in mind my base Im starting with before HRT is pretty good. Used to be very thick and muscular from heavy lifting, good diet and heavy juicing. But yeah, I maintain it pretty well. I think the key is heavy lifting through the years. And of course putting alot of time into it. Takes time to change body composition but it comes with dedication and heavy lifting.

Well, I havent been lifting much in the past year and stay on 150mgs enanthate year round as hrt from my primary care physician. Still have thick forearms and veins and look like I lift even tho I rarely do. Sex drive is great. Just right, not too much and not too little. I can go into the gym and do 225 for 10 reps on the bench without benching for months at a time pretty easy......Stamina fades pretty quick tho. After 1 excersize Im pretty tapped. Im sure if I lifted and ate right I could do pretty good. Keep in mind my base Im starting with before HRT is pretty good. Used to be very thick and muscular from heavy lifting, good diet and heavy juicing. But yeah, I maintain it pretty well. I think the key is heavy lifting through the years. And of course putting alot of time into it. Takes time to change body composition but it comes with dedication and heavy lifting.
thanks bro!!!

So...you're saying you think years of heavy lifting may possibly be a cause of you maintaining good quality size/thickness even though you haven't lifted much in the last year? I'm not buying it!! :p

What has kept you out of the gym so much broseph?

So...you're saying you think years of heavy lifting may possibly be a cause of you maintaining good quality size/thickness even though you haven't lifted much in the last year? I'm not buying it!! :p

What has kept you out of the gym so much broseph?

I know, I provide cutting edge information. :rolleyes: LOL

Just working more hours and having a family I suppose. Responsibility sucks.

I know, I provide cutting edge information. :rolleyes: LOL

Just working more hours and having a family I suppose. Responsibility sucks.

lol! Actually, it's amazing how many people DO NOT follow that simple, basic plan of building a solid foundation by going heavy on a few compound movements. Powerlifters who later become bodybuilders have the best thickness on stage. I can think of at least one guy who started out as a PL'er, then turned BB'er who did alright. What was his name...oh yeah, Ronnie Coleman!

I hear ya on the family keeping you busy. Ever since my boy was born (3 months ago), it's been more difficult to get into the gym...and I only go in 3 days a week!

AS a general rule when bridging dont use too many highly aromatizing drugs. Stick with things like primo and EQ. and never go over 1 mg per lb of BW per week.

I prefer and have had the best sucess doing 200 mg primo/50 mg test suspension or prop on day 1, then doing 500 iu HCG days 8-21 and repeaating another AAS injection then

AS a general rule when bridging dont use too many highly aromatizing drugs. Stick with things like primo and EQ. and never go over 1 mg per lb of BW per week.

I prefer and have had the best sucess doing 200 mg primo/50 mg test suspension or prop on day 1, then doing 500 iu HCG days 8-21 and repeaating another AAS injection then

Do you recommend no aromatizing compounds so that you restore your own natural production? I would like to know why you follow this..

i told my doc that ive been on 500mg test e for over two years and he told me this is ok and that i can stay on and have no problems unless i stayed on till im 50 years old then i might have some problems im 28 years old now i did not tell him about the other aas so that mybey different

Do you recommend no aromatizing compounds so that you restore your own natural production? I would like to know why you follow this..

Its just part of a low dose AAS phase. highly aromatizing compounds tend to supress the HPTA faster and more aggressively than non-aromatizing compounds

the goal for a low AAS phase should be to maintain a slightly elevated anabolic state to follow up a period of massive growth to give the body adequate time and reserves to create the approprite support networks(nerves, vascular tissue, connective tissue, etc) to support the newly acquired muscle volume from the heavier AAS protocols.

Top Bottom