Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long term use of Test can you still have kids?

n1tro

Is there a point where abusing test will lead a guy into a situation where he no longer produces enough sperm to have children?

Just use hcg, clomid, zinc, vitamin c and switch to boxers when trying for a child. Helps to have the female prop her ass up on a pillow too, thus allowing every last drop to get down in there.

But anyway I was on heavy and I mean HEAVY and still produced a beautiful baby girl. And I have ABUSED for years. If I can do it, I cant see why you cant.

galaxy said:
Just use HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - , clomid, zinc, vitamin c and switch to boxers when trying for a child. Helps to have the female testosterone propionate her ass up on a pillow too, thus allowing every last drop to get down in there.

But anyway I was on heavy and I mean HEAVY and still produced a beautiful baby girl. And I have ABUSED for years. If I can do it, I cant see why you cant.

LOL, I'm just paranoid about everything sometimes and I think about shit like that. My gf stopped taking birth contorl and i was off test and she didnt know and i must have blew in her 100 times and no baby/ It was a liucky situation but then I started thinking maybe something is wrong??

galaxy said:
Just use HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - , clomid, zinc, vitamin c and switch to boxers when trying for a child. Helps to have the female testosterone propionate her ass up on a pillow too, thus allowing every last drop to get down in there.

the automatic gear name changer strikes again :rolleyes:

LOL...yes just have her ELEVATE her ass up on a pillow. Dont use any female te.st.oster.one pro.pin.ate.lol

If you think you don't produce enough baby batter anymore, get a new bitch. Works like a charm.

galaxy said:

Classic

needtogetaas said:
Unlikely though I have 3 kids so I wish it would.

you have 3 kids??? damn bor. congrats!!

Top Bottom