Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long term use of anavar for bridging- v. low dossages and liver damage

Max Expansion

Plat Hero
Platinum
guy sorry to be asking, but what would be a good protocol for the use of anavar at hrt style dossages to give a top up effect and to lower shbg in the long term.

my question is really how long can one run anavar at a dossage of say 5mg without worrying about liver damage.

most guys say that 50mg over 10 weeks is fine, so i am guessing that i should have any problems with 6 weeks of 5mg a day, and then 6 weeks off- to allow my liver to sort it self and to get the hpta back in order.

once again i must stress this is for hrt (or rather my own approach to it)

masterpp said:
guy sorry to be asking, but what would be a good protocol for the use of anavar at hrt style dossages to give a top up effect and to lower sex hormone binding globulin in the long term.

my question is really how long can one run anavar at a dossage of say 5mg without worrying about liver damage.

most guys say that 50mg over 10 weeks is fine, so i am guessing that i should have any problems with 6 weeks of 5mg a day, and then 6 weeks off- to allow my liver to sort it self and to get the hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - back in order.

once again i must stress this is for hrt (or rather my own approach to it)

A.nav has many uses, although I've never heard of it being used for H.RT and I'm not so sure it will work. Maybe Anthony or Nelson could add to that.

To answer your question, 5 mg Ed for extended periods will not harm your liver, that's I'm sure of. It is listed by the FDA for prolonged use up to 20 mg ED.

ekbenzo said:
20mg 3x a week usually on days u lift.

thanks guys-

my reason for using it for hrt, was because from what i have heard it is only moderatly supressive to the HPTA- more importantly, i would be using it in combination with arimidex and unleashed.

my idea is that these drugs will lower shbg- giving an effect as if i had higher testosterone levels.

anyway- so you guys dont think i should have too much liver trouble on 5mg a day.

i know this a body building form, and i am no body builder, but i find the information on this board, and the guys who post on here, far superior to any hrt board- so im basically highjacking.
thats good news

ox is taken at 20 mg/d for years in a row by AIDS patients and if they develop liver problems, its due to a compounding effect with all the other medications they are taking. or if they already have Hepatitis B or C.

if you are otherwise healthy, do not use any livertoxic medication and don't drink alcohol in excess quantities, some 20mg ox per day should be no problem for any liver.

ref: http://savehivwastingmeds.blogspot.com/

good stuff man cheers-

i m going to try 5mg a day, arimidex and unleashed and see how i go- i know this is really unusual things to be saying on a body building forum, but i cant stress how valuable the research i have done on this forum has been,.

Varr isn't very effective as HR T and yes, it would put a stress on the liver if taken non stop. Now and then wouldn't be a bad idea but you'll need a break.

For the amount of S H B G suppression you'll get fro the varr you might as well do a double dose of UNLEASHED. For HR T purposes, just do a weekly shot of test.

100mgs of enth, 1//4 mg of dexx EOD and daily UNLEASHED is an ideal HR T with no side effects.

Top Bottom