Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long Term Tren Steroid Use, high doses, side effects: a recap by HI

H

HighIntensity

Let me tell you this is not for the faint of heart. I will go into the benefits and cons of using this much tren and hopefully it will help educate you as to whether the gains outweigh the sides. First I have been on tren since March, so I fiq. I am more or less an expert as to how the body will react to this aas overtime. Let me also include three weeks ago I got shingles a form of chicken pox that often surfaces in the elderly, aids and cancer patients and anyone with a very low immune system. Well I wonder why at a young age my immune system is fucked, things to ponder.

So what will running tren this high do for the body, lets see with a good bulk diet you can add 12 pounds of lean muscle in 2 weeks. Sure some is water, but I am as lean as ever. Eye-popping pumps, I am talking walking out of the gym like a genetic freak. Reping insane amounts, take for example my shrugging 315 for 36 times. Comical.

So that’s the good news, now for the bad sides. I don’t get night sweats anymore, but then again I rarely sleep. I lay awake for hours and usually am lucky to get to bed at 5-6 am. I get up for class at 9 am so it’s a bitch. I usually pass out throughout the day. The shakes, or nervous twitches also seem evident. And I am one nasty sob at times. Lets also include High BP and hair shedding.

Well anyway this is it for me and my tren run, I am going to hit a mega post cycle and bid farewell to tren, perhaps forever. It was one hell of a run and a roid that had mutated me into almost a comic book hero look. Kidneys and Liver seems fine knock on wood, I will get my blood work done after the post recovery.

To recap nothing can be determined until I pass on my blood lab results but long-term tren usage seems to be an option for those that like to push it. And it will change you into a freak. So be careful, enjoy the tren and

God bless.

High Intensity, you'd better pray that your tests levels return to a normal range after using fina for that long. You could be facing permantll lowered levels due to this cycle. Also, I hope you understand that you will be shutdown very hard post cycle.

HighIntensity-
Sorry to hear of your sides-I hope all goes well for you during your recovery. Your post is an eye-opener for me since I've always thought your cycles were well thought out(still do) and they resemble mine, obviously there are things that you just can't predict.

The topics of sides, high doses, and long term AAS use seems to be dominating the boards recently. Its good stuff to talk about since ultimately our physiques/performance level mean nothing if our health sucks. Its quite obvious that every single drug has its own health risks that may be completely different for everybody. This is why its so important for guys just getting into this facet of athletics to not take any chances, ease into things, and not try to get too much too fast.

7figureman said:
High Intensity, you'd better pray that your tests levels return to a normal range after using fina for that long. You could be facing permantll lowered levels due to this cycle. Also, I hope you understand that you will be shutdown very hard post cycle.

no shit! it takes me 1 month to recover fully after 6 weeks of tren. since march...DAMN! i hope the pros outweighted the cons on this choice you made bro.

good luck post cycle. keep us posted.

HighIntensity said:
Let me tell you this is not for the faint of heart. I will go into the benefits and cons of using this much tren and hopefully it will help educate you as to whether the gains outweigh the sides. First I have been on tren since March, so I fiq. I am more or less an expert as to how the body will react to this aas overtime. Let me also include three weeks ago I got shingles a form of chicken pox that often surfaces in the elderly, aids and cancer patients and anyone with a very low immune system. Well I wonder why at a young age my immune system is fucked, things to ponder.

So what will running tren this high do for the body, lets see with a good bulk diet you can add 12 pounds of lean muscle in 2 weeks. Sure some is water, but I am as lean as ever. Eye-popping pumps, I am talking walking out of the gym like a genetic freak. Reping insane amounts, take for example my shrugging 315 for 36 times. Comical.

So that’s the good news, now for the bad sides. I don’t get night sweats anymore, but then again I rarely sleep. I lay awake for hours and usually am lucky to get to bed at 5-6 am. I get up for class at 9 am so it’s a bitch. I usually pass out throughout the day. The shakes, or nervous twitches also seem evident. And I am one nasty sob at times. Lets also include High BP and hair shedding.

Well anyway this is it for me and my tren run, I am going to hit a mega post cycle and bid farewell to tren, perhaps forever. It was one hell of a run and a roid that had mutated me into almost a comic book hero look. Kidneys and Liver seems fine knock on wood, I will get my blood work done after the post recovery.

To recap nothing can be determined until I pass on my blood lab results but long-term tren usage seems to be an option for those that like to push it. And it will change you into a freak. So be careful, enjoy the tren and

God bless.

what type of dosage were you runnign mg wise?? ed eod??? let us know...

how much did you gain? did you see gains diminish during what time period? would u do anything different if you could of bro/??

great post...

dankdukes

7figureman said:

Uhhhh......i think he PROBABLY understands:p

hey

I have seen more and more people reporting just the opposite of all the paranoia round here. Fonz stayed on for 5 months, a few people at other boards have done cycles similiar with no problems.

But you always have the poor soul that does 37.5mg ed and gets gyno symptons and no erections after a week, if thats you avoid tren. If you can stay on 6-8 weeks with no problems but maybe a little less sex drive that MIGHT be an indicator that you can get away with a longer cycle.

Besides from what I'm starting to gather longer cycles are better for keeping gains. Your body doesn't just gain 20 lbs in 10 weeks and comes off. You get to hold the weight and strength for some time. Lets not forget a 20lb increase in LBM is a drastic change then you come off as soon as you gain the weight. Of course your body will go apeshit. Hormone levels are everywhere, cortisol is rampant, and you just put on a shitload of weight. I guess the logic people are using with longer cycles 16-20 weeks is let you body hold the weight for a little, maybe make some extra gains and then come off. You might still lose some, but not as much. Of course you should first try a shorter cycle and see if you recover from that with no problem. From people I talked to the time period not to go over for most is 20 weeks, provided you are strict and serious about post cycle therapy you should be alright.

Besides lets not forget there are not that many studies available on tren for humans, we are true lab rats here. Besides the sides we do not know what 4-5 months on straight will do to your muscle composition and strength for the long haul. We are talking about straight time here with no break. Tren is very unique and exerts some strange effects on the body. Could the body get used to the increased nervous response and more stength be kept post cycle(or genetic strength incresed)? Does the extra time with whatever growth mechanisms tren uses change the body forever? Well thats what they have studies for and we are the lab rats. I'm not refering to any other compound out there but tren.

Hell I guess the bottom line is everybody is doing things different. Some people do 2 on 4 off. Some 10 weeks. Some 8. Others 12. Others 16-20. Some never come off(pros). As long as you take precautions and know you body and limits do what you do.

I myself will run a longer one this time(with crazy post cycle therapy) and do the shorter ones in the future to add a little then maintain.

Very Good Post.

no shit! it takes me 1 month to recover fully after 6 weeks of tren. since march...DAMN! i hope the pros outweighted the cons on this choice you made bro

What do you mean? What should I expect after 6 weeks of tren

and the bottom line is.......everyone reacts differently to tren.
Sorry to hear about the shingles HighInt.

Has anyone stoped to think about the immune system crash post cycle?

Japanese Machine

I had about the same problem you did. 6-7 weeks of fina and I was shut down HARD!

Netx time I will only use SMALL amounts of fina for localized tricep and delt injects and make sustanon the mainstay of my diet.

Fina is just too harsh on the dick.

Top Bottom