Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long-term, moderate/low T3 dosing is not detrimental to the thyroid long-term!

outsized

I have never seen a single shred of reliable evidence to suggest that T3 usage has a negtaive affect on the thyroid long-term. So contrary to popular advice, I began a T3 course ranging from 25 - 50mcg per day... for 12 months non-stop!

I had thyroid tests done while on and my T4 and TSH were below normal, as expected. However, it has now been 3 weeks since my last dose and my blood work done yesterday reflects my T4 at 14.5 (normal) and my TSH at 3.3 (normal is 0.35 to 4.9).

I think my experience suggests that long-term moderate/low dose T3 has no negative long-term effect on the thyroid.

I agree, that's cool that everything worked. I'm not sure if I would do it though. K for you though, that's pretty ballsy of ya.

I've done T3 as well and i can honestly say that i have had no negative affects from T3, but i have also ranged it form 25 - 50mcg per day...and i believe i have not gone over 6 weeks each time...blood work came back fine everytime...

dougmug said:
That would suggest to me that your thyroid was under producing to begin with.

I don't think so. I have always had a good metobolism. And even if you were correct, that I had a low thyroid output before, it would make it even more remarkable that post long-term cycle my thyroid function is now above average!

Makavelli said:
Most people would actually feel better by taking 25 mcgs/day of T3 with no negative effects.

Agreed Mak. I think the risk/reward proposition of low/moderate dose T3 is much more favorable than is popularly believed.

Top Bottom