Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long term AAS use

nicoatkin

[FONT=&quot]what are some of the long term effects of steroid use.. assuming you know what your doing and do your cycles correctly... ? as far as long term side effects are concerned?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

If you are running reasonable doses and cycle lengths using proper ancillaries and PCT there shouldn't be very much in the way of long term issues

that depends on a million factors... which compounds, how long, what doses, what pct's you ran etc... way way way way way too subjective to answer

it is a tricky question but the cliff notes is steroids will shorten your lifespan, no doubt about it

it is wonderful to assume people will use steroids responsiblity but the truth is very small % actually do. we even see guys on TRT who run too much

also keep in mind there are worse things than steroids that will shorten your life. .one is being too fat. and the other is stress. so if you combine all 3 things you can expect a short life lol

Here's the thing - I've got a bunch of records to my name. That means I did something, in the case of say a British record, NO OTHER HUMAN IN MY COUNTRY HAS DONE. Now that must mean (if a lot have tried - which isn't always the case with grip sports) I've pushed myself more than anyone else.

The risk for injury, wear and tear is, therefore, higher.

Roids are like using a higher octane fuel. Yeah you'll go faster but you increase the risks. You can mitigate that (low doses, PCT, LOTS of time off) but when you're on...

I’ve ran blast cruise test for 15 years..I have extensive medical testing done each year and have yet to have issues..high dose c/17 orals and tren are things I avoid these days.generally stick to test and deca or eq never higher then a gram..any drug or hormone can be used safely (with no preexisting conditions) with little health consequence..it’s irresponsible use and previous conditions made worse that give PED’d a bad name..imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genetics have great role on this. I know some guys who are practically never off a cycle and they are still alive and well and robust after 20 years of usage. On the other hand there are some guys who got hundreds of acne at their back and give up after 3 weeks of cycle.
Best strategy would be keep an eye on your body's reaction to moderate and high dosage. Do your tests, don't be frugal when it comes to medical test, it's your body:
If you're doing fine... you're doing fine.

Top Bottom