x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Long term AAS use

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Long term AAS use within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: what are some of the long term effects of steroid use.. assuming you know what your doing and do your cycles correctly... ? as far as long term side effects are concerned?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Long term AAS use

what are some of the long term effects of steroid use.. assuming you know what your doing and do your cycles correctly... ? as far as long term side effects are concerned?

Re: Long term AAS use

AAS used responsibly are a fountain of youth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are running reasonable doses and cycle lengths using proper ancillaries and PCT there shouldn't be very much in the way of long term issues

that depends on a million factors... which compounds, how long, what doses, what pct's you ran etc... way way way way way too subjective to answer

it is a tricky question but the cliff notes is steroids will shorten your lifespan, no doubt about it

it is wonderful to assume people will use steroids responsiblity but the truth is very small % actually do. we even see guys on TRT who run too much

also keep in mind there are worse things than steroids that will shorten your life. .one is being too fat. and the other is stress. so if you combine all 3 things you can expect a short life lol
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Here's the thing - I've got a bunch of records to my name. That means I did something, in the case of say a British record, NO OTHER HUMAN IN MY COUNTRY HAS DONE. Now that must mean (if a lot have tried - which isn't always the case with grip sports) I've pushed myself more than anyone else.

The risk for injury, wear and tear is, therefore, higher.

Roids are like using a higher octane fuel. Yeah you'll go faster but you increase the risks. You can mitigate that (low doses, PCT, LOTS of time off) but when you're on...

If doing it correctly you can get great results with AAS.

Iíve ran blast cruise test for 15 years..I have extensive medical testing done each year and have yet to have issues..high dose c/17 orals and tren are things I avoid these days.generally stick to test and deca or eq never higher then a gram..any drug or hormone can be used safely (with no preexisting conditions) with little health consequence..itís irresponsible use and previous conditions made worse that give PEDíd a bad name..imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genetics have great role on this. I know some guys who are practically never off a cycle and they are still alive and well and robust after 20 years of usage. On the other hand there are some guys who got hundreds of acne at their back and give up after 3 weeks of cycle.
    Best strategy would be keep an eye on your body's reaction to moderate and high dosage. Do your tests, don't be frugal when it comes to medical test, it's your body:
    If you're doing fine... you're doing fine.