Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long post! need personal advice about life

crackedegg

Hey.First I wanna say thanks to anyone who posts any tips or advice.This will be a pretty long thread,so if your not really interested I suggest you bail out now. While I have been researching steroids for quite some time and am somewhat knowledgable about them,I have no intention on experimenting with until I finally get a grip on myself-which I am starting to realize will be the day after never.) So you needn’t worry in that department.
Im not suicidle btw just extremely unhappy.
I am 16.Male. I weigh 134.(a few days ago) My body fat is 8.3% I know the simple resolution to this would be EAT right? Tried that. I eat a lot!
I simply do not gain weight. However I am always hungry.I mean I can eat a steak,baked potato and a salad,and 20 minutes later be hungry again and eat a pint of ice cream.Its like that constantly.

My phys-problems—Um,I have lots of problems there (I do consider myself knowledgable in diet and exercise,I mean I am a very fast learner,I just cant seem to apply them you know?)
1.I smoke cigarettes non stop.I started around age 14 or 15,and I am now crazy addicted to them (1 pack+ a day) and now moreso than ever since my insomnia has gotten worse.I used to do other drugs back when I had a social life but I had no problem quitting those,these stuck with me.

2.I have insomnia,its bearable,I have pills,but I am usually able to sleep for long periods of time 14hrs at a time,but that’s usually after about 3 days of no sleep whatsoever. Ive gotten kinda used to that.

3.Im always tired( fatigue type) although I don’t really do anything Go Figure.
4.I have asthma but not like you would think.I only get breathing troubles when the weather changes (doc says chronic bronchitis,so I guess that’s it) my smoking sure doesn’t help that any.
5.Rarely I have chest pains feels like heart is going to explode.Also more frequently I feel faint/dizzy like I am going to pass out,Ill check my blood sugar and it will be normal,that confuses me.

My Mental Probs---too many to list J I guess you could sum it up in I don’t like “new” people and myself J

Good things---I walk a lot.Not intentionally for health but at 3 am,when tv sucks and no one or nothing else around,so not much other choice. 60% of my life is walking.(if I had to guess)
----I “used” to get laid L

So theres me in a nutshell. Its not that I don’t have the equipment or knowledge to get in shape (im hoping that fixing my body will fix my mind) I know all about nutrition/exercise,its just I cant seem to make myself do it or I give up.Try fail.Try fail.Try fail. I got too much bad to do something good- I mean you guys mustve had to get through the start to get where you are now,how the f*ck do you do it?
If you read all this then I must say wow I am impressed and you must be pretty patient.

Wow!First of all,you are a mess. Dude if you don't get things in check you will be lucky to make it to 30.
1-Smoking will stunt your growth-so theres part of the problem
2-You may eat alot but its not how you eat but what you eat.
3 training takes dedication-if you want it bad enough then you must grab the brass ring.
4-no one can help you but yourself-take care of your body ,its the only one you will ever have.
5- theres a ton of info here to help you get started, but you must make the decision to do it,the bro's here are more than willing to help as long as you help yourself.you have a long road ahead ,and a fork in the road lies there too-----which path will you take is up to you.
Like The great Arnold (Mr Olympia) said "the path to greatness,starts with one step"

RADAR

from experience I can tell you that in my case everything sort of comes together on its own at its own time, but also from my experience i can say that this can take a long time, and new problems can arise during the period you're overcoming something else. So it's out with one problem in with another. My advice is to sit down and write out everything you kjnow for a fact you want out of life. Write down everything that's holding you back from those goals, then do everything in your power to get those obstacles out of the way, including seeking therapy. One on one therapy should be the foundation of everything. Psychologists are trained to understand patterns in people and recognize known problems and give tried and true methods to overcome them. Then the rest is up to you.

hang in there, bro

crackedegg said:
(im hoping that fixing my body will fix my mind) I know all about nutrition/exercise,its just I cant seem to make myself do it or I give up.Try fail.Try fail.Try fail. I got too much bad to do something good- I mean you guys mustve had to get through the start to get where you are now,how the f*ck do you do it?

hang in there, guy... Life is a constant struggle to maintain, just remember one thing: life is what you make of it; try to find a positive in all the negative; build on the foundation that you have. Be happy for the things you have and go from there. Most importantly, don't forget to "LIVE".....

If you play your cards right, everythang's gonna be alright.....

Make your move, lil' bro....

Take care.

DIV

and by the way, trust me when i say take care of your shit now when you're young cause you will be kicking yourself in the ass hard the longer you wait. and go to the doc for a full physical.

Thanks for replies. Im 6ft. I mean I really do eat alot and I dont gain fat even.I have never weighed over 135 no matter what. Heres 1 of my problems

I hardly ever try at something,but when I do I turn into a crazy perfectionist and always wind up fully exhausting myself ment.and phys.and then I just say fuck it whats the use. I mean it really sucks not to be in control of your body.

oh any of you guys remember what you were like/how you felt before you became "monsters"? I mean how does it feel if you could compare them? Its hard to say what I mean to say.

When i was 16 i couldnt put on any weight either,wanted to so bad though,at 6'3" must have been about 165,started to in late teens and early 20's(seems a long way off for you but its not),by 25/26 eating "what ever i wanted to gain weight and stay trim"stopped working,just started gaining (too much)weight,now by 29 have to work a tad on keeping weight off,but no biggie,I am 6'4" and a pretty lean 215,and feel great,you will get there man,day by day,just remember your goals,write them down and put them somewhere you will see them everyday,(reasonable,obtainable goals,you weigh 135 now....write down 140,cut down to 1/2 pack a day etc.and so on from there)and give it time,stay focused,your hormones messing alot with your head now too.....dont spend so much time walking around trying to "figure things out",just let them happen,too much thinking not good either i always felt.How you carry yourself means so much too,head up,confident,but not cocky,look people in the eye when you speak,the way you project your self to others is how they will see you,and respect you.Most importantly,pray,ask Jesus to make you a stronger person inside,muscles are nice,but thats where it all starts....... :)

Last edited:
I suggest you see a Psychologist, they have the pills and the knowledge that can help you. Insomnia is the worst fucking thing, its dangerous. You need help now, take care of the mental bit first before even considering doing anything about your body. My little brother was about your age when he hung himself, the last years of his life he spent in his room without much social contact. Whole family was a bit worried but you get blind easily and dont see the shit coming.

I got very depressed after that, never loved anyone as much as my bro. Shortly after that i began doing lots of drugs and illegal shit just because i didnt care what happened to me. After some years and a few court sessions I was ordered by the judge to go see a shrink. Now my life is ok, nothing great but ok. I have anti depression pills now that I wish my brother had have before it was to late. They actually work and the shrink is good.

Take care man, you have more support than you know.

wow! all i can say is spend alot of time reading and searching.

good luck bud!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom