Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long Introduction and Cardarine Capsule Question

Jacksquatch

Long intro: I am new here...again. I was on EF about 15-20 years ago to start using steroids. Eventually, wise mentors helped me realize that AAS was not something I wanted to do at that point in my life.

Presently I am 38 years old. I am 273 pounds at 30% bodyfat. Doctor put me on TRT in July at 100mg Test Cyp a week and no AI. Two weeks ago she upped me to 120mgs a week and 1mg Arimidex a week. This was after bloodwork. I go back in six months for more bloodwork.

The whole reason I decided not to do steroids in the first place was because of the needles. That, and the fact that I wanted to have kids and I did not want to risk shutting down my own testosterone production. Now I have two sons. We are done having kids. I had to take clomiphene in order to have my second kid because I had unusually low testosterone. And now I stick myself with a needle every week. It occurred to me that all the reasons I’ve given for not using steroids in the past are no longer applicable. So now I’m researching and preparing to possibly run a cycle.

Before I run any cycle I believe I need to get my diet and exercise dialed in, lose body fat, and do some research so I do not blow my testosterone prescription. The thought was that I could blast and cruise once or twice a year. That being said I don’t want to get too crazy or use anything too harsh that might compromise my health.

Now to my question. I’m not too interested in using any steroids until I lose at least 10% body fat. That being said I am interested in Cardarine. I’ve noticed some individuals speak highly of SARMS1. My concern comes from the sticky that says Cardarine is not legit in capsule form. Sarms1 now has Cardarine in capsules. I have been unable to locate a thread that discusses the efficacy of Sarms1 capsules, only their liquid (which does not appear to be sold any more).

Also, the cost seems high—like I could almost run a small cycle for the cost of 12 weeks of Cardarine. What are your thoughts on Sarms1 cardarine capsules?

you should ask your doctor to SEE your bloodwork. you are your own doctor here, not them. i see too many instances where people are given wrong TRT doses by ignorant doctors. a big epidemic is too much TRT which leads to more problems. in this case WHY are you on an AI with 120mg a week test? that is doing more harm than good. you should not need an AI on a proper dosage pure and simple. so i want you to request a copy of your medical records and bloodwork and get in touch with me for a consult ASAP so we can go over it.. if they are not going to release that info to you then you should get your own bloods done, see my signature cause this smells fishy as hell to me. this doctor is just trying to make more $$$ off of you putting you on more drugs

as for your 2nd question yes you can use cardarine. i would suggest that and N2slin before your meals. we can also address this 1 on 1 with a consult. PM me

esarms has the best quality you can find and its all in liquid.. remember though, you get what you pay for... when you see things too cheap, theres a reason and its not a good one... you can run it 16 weeks at 20 mg per day

Yeah real sarms aren't cheap, and when you find them cheap, they are usually prohormones or worse. I personally use esarms.com cardarine and get great results.

Top Bottom