Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long Esters/ Short Esters There's Not As Much Difference As You Think

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
For anyone contemplating a short cycle, (4-6 weeks) there is no need to go crazy worrying about which esters will work. Any oral (which is imperitive with a short cycle) is essentially short acting so whatever injectable you use is almost irrelevant.

In other words, if your last shot of, let's say , Primmo was at the start of week 6, you're still pretty much on your way toward being out of an enhanced environment within 10 days or so...so what's the big deal?

As for the "long esters take weeks to kick in belief"...well, I've never known that to be true , nor is there any scientiifc evidence to support it. Proof is the fact that a sinle shot of test will elevate T levels in the bloodstream with an hour or two -- so, it's working from day one.

So for those contemplating a short cycle, don't think you have to use testosterone propionate but can't use Decca simply because there are fragments of metabolites barely active for weeks afterward. In the end, it won't matter and you'll have to take the proper steps toward recovery.

Last edited:
I personally believe that if you're going to cycle then do it right. Short esters do kick in quicker than longer esters, hence their names. Cycles should be at least 10 weeks to see some real benefits. Just my 2 cents.

Mrpumped said:
I personally believe that if you're going to cycle then do it right. Short esters do kick in quicker than longer esters, hence their names. Cycles should be at least 10 weeks to see some real benefits. Just my 2 cents.

Not really. The term "short" is more about the duration that it's active, not how fast it works.

10 weeks for "real" benifits? Sorry, but there are thousands of examples that contradict that belief. If you like 10 weeks, that's fine, but in many, if not most cases, gains begin to diminish after two months.

yes they are active from the start

re: PCT however, timing of PCT is important and the ester, its dose, and the timing of its last injection will impact when and how to start PCT

Triple J said:
yes they are active from the start

re: PCT - post cycle therapy - however, timing of PCT is important and the ester, its dose, and the timing of its last injection will impact when and how to start PCT

True, but even that may not need to be that exact. In other words, has anyone's PC T gone all wrong because they started a few day too soon?

Nelson Montana said:
For anyone contemplating a short cycle, (4-6 weeks) there is no need to go crazy worrying about which esters will work. Any oral (which is imperitive with a short cycle) is essentially short acting so whatever injectable you use is almost irrelevant.

In other words, if your last shot of, let's say , Primmo was at the start of week 6, you're still pretty much on your way toward being out of an enhanced environment within 10 days or so...so what's the big deal?

As for the "long esters take weeks to kick in belief"...well, I've never known that to be true , nor is there any scientiifc evidence to support it. Proof is the fact that a sinle shot of test will elevate T levels in the bloodstream with an hour or two -- so, it's working from day one.

So for those contemplating a short cycle, don't think you have to use testosterone propionate but can't use Decca simply because there are fragments of metabolites barely active for weeks afterward. In the end, it won't matter and you'll have to take the proper steps toward recovery.
i have done 3 "short cycles" and got fantastic results.i did not lose my gains after 2 months. i kept a great deal and most of the strength.
couple examples:
week 1-6 sustanon 250
week 1-4 anadrol 50
awesome little cycle contrary to popular belief kept approx 6lb's!

week 1-4 reforvit B 75 mg eod
week 1-4 test cyp 300 mg
i put on about 20 lb and kept about half!

anavar (BTG) 40mg ed week 1-6
winstrol 50 ed week 2-6
clenbuterol 120 mcg ed last two weeks.

i got strong, hard and ripped on this one. btw i put on lean muscle mass.
when i started back weight training 11 years ago i weighed 170 now i am 240 with single digit bf. i have pics in my gallery. this was accomplished without "massive cycles" i have never exceeded 600 mg a week, oral and inject combined. not judging those that do, i have not found it necessary as i do not compete.

Nelson, I'm very interested in this... First let me say thanks for posting this. I recently made a post similar, but got no hits.

Let me make sure I have this straight.

If you were to use a dose of 250mg Tes-t En has an example... Is the ester what regulates the release of T into your body? Or does the ester prevent the body from breaking it down quickly? I think this is confusing to alot of people.

You said your T levels would go up right away, does the ester have any bearing on how much your body will use / bio avalibility?

Thanks Again... Raider187

Last edited:
holy ghost said:
layinback that is cool shit bro

have you ran any longer ones if so explain
yes, i have ran 7 cycles at 10- 16 weeks. lots of test, dbol or winstrol combo. i will be runnin hgh 4iu 4 months with 300 mg test e for 12-16 wks next cycle. also want to run primo. i havent done it but sounds like my kind of drug. man i respond like a motherfucker to the juice. i would like to try a BIG cycle at least once, just to see what it does to me. when i get ready ,i will definitely check wwith you guys for advice. i have a local guy so i can get anything i need.

Top Bottom