Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long esters require increased calories?

LennyJoseph

[FONT=&quot]When taking long esters do you up your calories from day 1 or about week 3 when the kick in. I upped mine from day one and my belly fat is growing. I've been eating clean but can't wait for these long esters to kick in. On day 15 of 400mg week tren e and 600 mg week test c.[/FONT]

I use long esters pretty much exclusively now, but I don't up my calories until my body tells me too with increased hunger.

[FONT=&quot]When taking long esters do you up your calories from day 1 or about week 3 when the kick in. I upped mine from day one and my belly fat is growing. I've been eating clean but can't wait for these long esters to kick in. On day 15 of 400mg week tren e and 600 mg week test c.[/FONT]
Always be adapting your calories based on how you look and are progressing. I use a combo of scale and mirror to make judgements and alter as necessary. What are your goals. If youre worried cut back a couple hundred cals

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

if you are gaining unwanted weight then you clearly need to switch up your diet... everyone is different.. diet questions are extremely subjective and trial and error is what gives you a definitive answer.. .i know it sucks but there is no cookie cutter answer when it comes to diet

i agree with the above and dylan is right. there is no correct answer to this

you can't just look at your stats and calculate to eat X calories, that is a huge blunder guys are making these days cause of these stupid apps and it doesn't work because a calorie isn't a calorie

me thinks you are just eating like shit and gaining fat rapidly

No it just means you increased your calories too much. Not too soon

Top Bottom