Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long Detection Times Steroids MORE POWEr?

gymclass.heroes

hi every one im new member here
i was trying to sign up for setorids forum for days which i couldnt sucess.
my guestion is here there are steroids which have many long detecion time and remain in body for years.does this mean that it make ur more powerful so u can be powerful and fit for years if u combine long time steroids like nanderlon and trn bolon.with others....i wish u get my point thanks.......i mean if i had deca one yar ago.can i get that strength now so i can use sustanon for better results....

Detection times only relate to labs being able to find them in your urine and blood for longer rather than their potency. And as much as we know UGL's occasionally bring out products which beat the tests we know that the testing labs get better at detection too.

By way of example SOME pharma products have had markers added which UGL's do not. In that way it's now possible to work out where the drug came from.

No, that is not how they work. Once you stop taking them they will start to leave your system. The half-life will give you an idea of how long they will work for. Long esters will stick around for a few weeks but after that you wont notice results from them. They will still be detectable for much longer than that though.

To make a long story short -

Detection time has nothing to do with how powerful a steroid is.

For example, deca - VERY long detection time but a pretty mild steroid.
Anadrol - short detection time but VERY strong and powerful steroid.

hi every one im new member here
i was trying to sign up for setorids forum for days which i couldnt sucess.
my guestion is here there are steroids which have many long detecion time and remain in body for years.does this mean that it make ur more powerful so u can be powerful and fit for years if u combine long time steroids like nanderlon and trn bolon.with others....i wish u get my point thanks.......i mean if i had deca one yar ago.can i get that strength now so i can use sustanon for better results....

Based on the question you just posted elsewhere I hope you're not using steroids.

Top Bottom