Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long cycles and low doses

Bornuot

what's your preference when it comes to cycle guys? long cycle low doses or short cycle at high doses some thing like this is what I have in mind and I would like some advices:
400 Testosterone E for about 24 weeks
50mg Tbol 6 weeks and 6 off
or
1000mg Testosterone for 12 weeks.
thank you , I already have all my gear ready I just need some tips.

I don't believe that you can achieve any decent results with a 6-8 week cycle, but 24 weeks are definitely too many. 12 weeks seem to be the staple these days - they are enough to get good results, and at the same time not long enough to cause health issues.

if you want to keep your HPTA healthy long term you need to keep cycles under 12 weeks

and i hate that word 'cycle' to describe 24 weeks on steroids. that isn't 'cycling' that is just staying on more than half the year.

So, so true (although it's 26 weeks ha ha).

10-16 week cycles are best.

Building muscle is a slow process. Short 6-8 week cycles don't allow enough time for the drugs to work to really benefit from the cycle.

At the same time, recovery starts to become an issue once you push your cycles past 16 weeks in length.

10-16 week cycles, followed by PCTs and SARMS bridges in between is what I recommend

Neither option is best. You don't want to run cycles too long or at high doses. You should run them moderate length and moderate dose. A basic cycle would be test at 500mg per week for 12 weeks.

I ran Tren E for 6 months at 100mg/week and I got terrible anxiety and tremors in month 6. My cns was fucked bad. I thought low dose wouldnt do anything(bad). So yeah, even low doses arent smart to run a long time. Real bright idea i had to do that.

Top Bottom