Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

long cycles, HCG, and test levels

A

Ashamed

I've been on for 7 months.

It's naughty I know; but I have only been full on training for about 4 months of that time. I went on a long cycle to regenerate following a bad injury that left me virtually disabled and required surgery to correct. I am now 90% recovered. It normally takes much longer to recover from the condition and surgery I had. I am now fitter than most 20 somethings. I am coming off soon. I feel great. Very near previous bests in all lifts.

For the last 2 months I have been using HCG. Balls are swinging low and not far off normal size despite length of cycle. I will never do a cycle withjout HCG again. It is marvellous stuff and helps with your well being when u don't have to worry about shrinking balls.

I plan on doing 20mg nolvadex per day 3 weeks after last injection for about 6 weeks (I have used 5mg per day every day of the cycle).

I plan to use 10mg dbol on training days only/mornings only when I come off for about 8 weeks.

I also plan to use HCG @500 IU every day following my last shot of test for 3 weeks, and I plan on shooting 1000 IU once per week for a further 1 month after. I don't buy the argument that HCG ALWAYS retards natural recovery when used well into the recovery phase.

I plan on getting my test levels checked 1 month, 2 month and 3 months after this cycle ends. My last natural tests revealed high normal... so it will be interesting to see how quickly I recover.

It's nice to be a bodybuilder again. I only plan on doing short cycles in the future i.e. 4-ON, 8-OFF

I hope I recover fully. I expect to recover fully.

Top Bottom